June 12 New status on WT Elizabeth is gone!

I do find that pretty funny. Just your average computer company - able to field a national network of military grade snatch squads.

And either they or Atlas infiltrated some of the Chinese Ware labs, too.

3 Likes

Of course, there is another possible explanation that would fit. In fact, it’s probably the best possible fit.

Sophie Dubois already hinted at it in one of the documents I posted earlier.

What if Emily is not the only AI? What if there’s another one?

8 Likes

On another subject, the more i looked at the vid, the more i saw a morgue and not a dreamer. First of all, why only one ? Myriad had no reason to have a deramer, even in a sub-location.
So i searched, again and again until that: Cadavre, Mort Corps Masculin Dans La Morgue Sur La Table En Acier. Corps. Notion Autopsy. Rendu 3d. Banque D'Images Et Photos Libres De Droits. Image 71024049.

Of course, maybe A&D used a morgue pic to show us a dreamer. Or there is something pretty more difficult to explain. Emily is able to predict what happened, so to prevent Elizabeth. Superlumina is (was ?) partenered with Atlas foundation so Elizabeth could ask to use their Tachyon antitéléphone and then phoning to Sphie from the future. The corpse we see in the video could be a doppleganger of Elizabeth.

3 Likes

One year ago:

JJ Wang, from Myriad help desk, saying to Sophie “(You )STAB US IN THE BACK.”
Is it the same now ?

Yes, I’ve got a .jpg I made from it last year. It’s the same.

This makes me think of Harry, instantly. I mean, he’s obviously proving his intelligence:

4 Likes

Just a reminder, the Myriad location is in Area 51 (the secret US military installation that the US military says does not exist). It wouldn’t be the first time a “civilian” company was actually a cover for a military project.

Just my two cents. :grinning:

8 Likes