Introduction Thread

Thanks for your help !

2 Likes

For what I could see it is Emily doing the questioning not me ā€¦ is there a way to input questions myself ?

1 Like

ā€¦; and what are Alexander acrtivations codes for nodes 2 and 4 ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You will get some choices to make, that lead to different branches of dialogue.
Anytime a new Dreamer is activated - Emily posts both here and on reddit, check out Alexanderā€™s Topic

As you have discovered, each patient has a thread. You may want to bookmark this thread below as well. It is good for any questions you may have.

2 Likes

Chic, un compatriote :smiley:

Welcome to ETARC (or CSD forum as weā€™re supposed to say i think), one of the most peacefull place to talk about NMS and WT.

3 Likes

Oui ā€¦ on ne doit pas ĆŖtre beaucoup :)ā€¦ Ć  bientĆ“t sur le forum !

2 Likes

Hey all! Been here quite a while, since the start of olā€™ ETARC. Looking at my stuff in a brush up, I never noticed there must have been a transition loss of the introductions so, here is my reintroduction.

Iā€™m followingthesource but my tag is open to all as its Leonhart7676 on both Ps4 and Xbox One! The username started with the ARG start up but as a community of geeks who love this game and probably games in general; might be due to change the username if possible. Getting closer to the big ā€˜Nextā€™ release and Iā€™m gonna be playing on my Xbox from the day of! Been a long, interesting time and wasnā€™t always into the ARG for the game per say but have a friend I made and came back now and again to see how things were. Hereā€™s to whats ā€˜Nextā€™ fellow Travellers!

12 Likes

Hey there everyone! I play NMS on PS4. I live in Las vegas. I try to play pretty often, but life happens! Iā€™m married with a three kids!

Iā€™m into NMS because itā€™s just an amazing game and am very glad to have been able to watch it develop. I did fall of the game there for alittle and stopped playing, and as of July 3rd I still have not made it to the center but actively trying to now. Im new to this forum stuff and wish I knew about this sooner!

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Never even tried myself. :smiley: It is the journey, not the destinationā€¦Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome Ghosst, enjoy your stay!

1 Like

At very first i didnt care either but then I figuredā€¦ why no. So before next I wanna try.

Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Little late here!
Welcome to Etarc, traveller! :ok_hand:

Like other recents, Iā€™m ā€œlate to the (ARG/WT/ETARC) gameā€ā€¦!

Iā€™m an original GOG Pre-Order + Ltd Ed die-cast metal fighter box-set.
I still have VANILLA NMS (1.0x) in Good Working Order + a few applicable mods, which Iā€™ve played quite recently, for sake of comparison.
(Iā€™ve not started making any YouTube etc vids, but becoming a Content Creator is on my list!)

Iā€™ve also nnot yet made it to the ā€œGalactic centreā€, but have not been in any rushā€¦
The exploration has been grand. Learning the Jetpack-Melee-fastmove has been invaluable!!

@Mad-Hatter, @Polyphemus, @ DevilinPixy, @ sheralmyst ā€“ [edit] ha! Iā€™m not allowed to @-mention more than 2 others, as a new userā€¦ dā€™oh! [/edit] ā€“ as designated Leaders whom Iā€™ve so far spotted, and still being quite new to this forum / ETARC / CSD, Iā€™ll be grateful to you all for tips on getting ā€œcaught upā€ and into better shape to best contribute with some value to this community here. :slight_smile: :+1:
Iā€™ve watched only some of YTā€™s ā€œL Plays Gamingā€-dudeā€™s videos so farā€¦

Many thanks,

Argent-Star

7 Likes

Hmm ā€¦ what about ā€œbelatedlyā€ tagging @DevilinPixy & @sheralmyst ref my above post?

2 Likes

Welcome @Argent-Star, glad to have you - enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Hello, @SingularGleam, and Thank You. :slight_smile: :+1:

Re Indiana - you might have to forgive me: Iā€™m a Boilermaker! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If I could not like I would! No just kidding, Iā€™m not originally from here, my teams are outta state .