I just going to say. This game is now unplayable

I plan on starting a channel actually. But have some life that needs dealing with first. But now that I’m not crashing every 5 minutes perhaps I will attempt to leave the system again.

Thanks everyone for all your help. If anything my PC runs hella better now I took care of all this maintenance. :joy:

4 Likes

Great to read you managed to sort out these issues @Doopa!

I know it can be a pain to have these sort of issues! It reminds me of when I first bought my gaming PC… I had bought it especially to play NMS and I was so eager to get started! But to my dismay I had all sound (music and effects in-game) echo and give louds “thumps” several times per second… it took me half a day and half the hair on my head to figure out that I needed to manually turn off some shady “dynamic loop-sound” effects in a Dell app that came preinstalled with the CPU. However, once figured out it was just one click of a button and boom - perfect sound!

I have been messing with computers for years, never had a graphics card. The extent of how much it changes how I use a PC still astounds me. I’m working on my 8th month on a gaming PC and still hit these walls. It’s all part of the learning process I guess. But I tell you what, it’s 1,000,000 times better than a console.

And considering I have 12-16 games in my steam library and NMS is the first I had issues with (exception to far cry 4 save game issues) it hasn’t been as stressful as this post would lead a console gamer to believe. (Had to add a disclaimer :yum:)

Did I mention I’m learning to 3D model and video edit properly? A graphics card is for much more than gaming. :relieved:

1 Like