Help a fellow Traveller

Yes and I am working on cymatygen which means I need warp theta which is where I am and prolly will be for a while… :anguished: Lookin’ for Polo…again…yes, it is complicated.

Take it easy. There’s no hurry :smiley:

The Atlas pass V3 is another of Polo’s quest rewards. And the blueprints required for Heart of the Sun come from the Atlas Path.

Remembrance gives you access to a small number (six, I think) of snippets of lore. Not many, but they’re intriguing.

Thanks! I really like the new rooms opened by atlas pass v2. Too bad we can’t replicate that botany room in our bases. :relaxed:

2 Likes

You could if you were a modder!!! lol

1 Like

Or if a modder just made a mod for that :wink:

FYI, besides from Polo, you can also get the Atlas pass v3 from an Operation Center or a Manufacturing Facility. I think Polo was the easiest way, although with the change for duplicate recipes, the odds may have changed a bit.

1 Like

Sure can. But then Polo will give you worthless blueprints instead.

How many glyphs do you have? You could portal to a blue star planet, no warp drive needed.

3 Likes

I have only 8 glyphs. Can’t seem to find many travelers. lol… maybe I am too much of a completionist. Takes me a looooong time to move on.

You don’t need all the glyphs to travel. Just the ones in the address you want to visit. There were people traveling with only the first glyph.

1 Like

hello again! Travelers

What is: Who is: Anomalous Signal Blocking Warp.

Warning: Do not allow Matrix to commune with this dimensional space … from Captured Nanode

is that an easter egg?

how does one let it commune?

1 Like

Tis a new way to go though the center!
I can not post it so that HG doesn’t change it!

lol

I need help badly. I’m stranded 1.4 million light years from the nearest atlas interface.

Find Nada and Polo. Nada will direct you to the nearest one.

How do I locate a space anomaly if the atlas is so far away?

Nada and Polo appear in their anomaly at random (as far as I know). It is separate from the atlas. Keep moving from system to system and they should appear eventually.

Also, you could try the mission reset system. I’ve never used it, but it’s supposed to relocate objectives closer.

Thanks for the help!:grinning:

To those whom wonder … I have noticed that increase in zinc and plutonium as most and the decrease in T9.
Those are things need to make anti-matter.

I normally find 3 or 4 places that sell anti-matter when going through a galaxy.
In Ogtialabi I only found on space port selling anti-matter.

And the problem remains: NO T9.

lol

2 Likes

I’m starting to think they got rid of T9 on purpose. To limit travel.

1 Like

I have gotten in the habit of grabbing any Thamium9 that I can find: plants, trade terminals, and ships on platforms.

Another source I have found although small, is scanning the plutonium on a planet. Just like the iron laden rocks, the planet specific plutonium may give a small amount of Thamium9. On the rare occasion, I have found it as the residual resource with the iron rocks as well.

1 Like