Help a fellow Traveller

For those of you whom may be contemplating jumping
DON’T
lol
Im at 56 Galaxy and the toll is heavy
but I’m gonna get NADA to the true center of the Galaxy

6 Likes

I have a glitch in my base where I cannot move items from my storage to my suit. It says inventory full. Does anyone know what causes this and a way around it? This is happening a lot.

I’ve had this happen to me. There is a solution, but it’s far from obvious.

Try this:

(edit 2 - left out information) You’ll generally find that this problem only affects certain container slots. Most will work OK, but a few get bugged somehow. Don’t despair - it can be fixed.

In the vicinity of your storage containers, open your inventory (not the container inventory - your suit inventory)

Now hover your cursor over an empty slot, and press X

This should open a box that includes ALL your inventory items, including the ones in your storage containers. Because you’re transferring to your suit, you can only move 250 at a time, but you can rinse and repeat on a new empty suit slot.

You may have to scroll down a long way to find the stuff you want in the containers.

(edit - left out a step) When you find the materials you couldn’t transfer directly from the container, left mouse click on them. 250 (or 5) will be transferred to your suit.

Now move to a new empty suit slot, and do the same again.

Once you’ve emptied the container slot, the bug disappears - but only for that slot. You have to do it for all bugged slots.

When you’ve completed emptying all the bugged slots - problem solved.

6 Likes

Yep! I have two normal mode saves! My normal one and my old one

I have started a character on the PS4! Same name as on the PC!

6 Likes

Awesome!. Let me know when you set up a base and have a portal address (preferably close to a portal). I will come by for a visit.

2 Likes

@zsigmond
Yep same here. Be cool to meet the clone of the galactic traveller whos 50+ galaxies out.

3 Likes

Also same as Mad Dash hatter and lordmarkov, feel free to add me on PSN —> ChristianHour (it’s an old dumb name, and not the religious christian, but the person, chris.)

3 Likes

My PSN: Falkenjager1
I haven’t collected the glyphs yet to the portals, but when I do, I’ll come visit!

@LordMarkov, @Mad-Hatter, @toddumptious, @Ospredox

Will do. Been working a few hours a day. Got an explorer (26 slots), doing Atlas path, looking for the 4th race, looking for nanites …

5 Likes

to those whom understand,

light years when completed

179,200,000ly

7 Likes

What is this???

When I go to use a portal this is what I get…
It tells me to charge the glyphs (even on opened portals) and then gives me this screen which has zero interaction. I’m effectively locked out of portals now.
Tried reloading and restarting PS4. Nothing.
It’s like the portals have been deactivated in my game.
Is this another game breaking bug?
EDIT
@sheralmyst you mentioned this fault once…what did you do to fix it?

2 Likes

Yeah, that was the portal on my base planet. It never did work. I had to find another portal and move. I did not have a problem with other portals, just the one. Sorry, I don’t have a better answer.

1 Like

it has been reported to HG and we are waiting for a fix when they supply it

1 Like

Yay…(sarcastic) :roll_eyes:
No portals. :poop:
Back to pre-1.3 game for me. :warning:
Thanks @zsigmond

3 Likes

the problem fixed for me after leaving and moving to a new galaxy

2 Likes

I have no idea how to fix this, since have never run into this on PC.
But from what Zsigmond and Sheralmyst are saying, I would try to blackhole and jump around to fix it.

2 Likes

Happening on all portals.

1 Like

It’s EMILY not letting you move around!!! lol

8 Likes

DAMN YOU EMILY!!!
(falls to knees, fists raised to the sky)
WHY!!!
:weary:

8 Likes