Help a fellow Traveller

I believe S-class Freighter warp ranges from 31-40%, but I have never seen higher than 39% shown.

4 Likes

thank you, appreciate the help

3 Likes

I see i asked for the wrong thing, to those whom have a S Freighter what is you max distance you can warp?

thanks

2 Likes

Over 2800 for S and 2600 for an A-class.

3 Likes

28??.? is what im looking for, thanks

from what i calculate 8000 ly should be 100% jump length

3 Likes

I found an explorer spacecraft class A with 44% hyperdrive, with the update of 1.38 it does appear that 40% as max percent to warp drives may be low.

2 Likes

Why am I getting this at the portal on my base planet?

1 Like

Have no useful answer for you @sheralmyst.
When my NMS goes weird I close NMS & shut down my PS4 completely. So far, this has rectified odd glitch type occurences. Almost always, it is because of many hours of run time.
I’m suspecting something is going on with the servers atm, as I also have a concerning synchronicity inconsistency between my save & my partners save.

2 Likes

Went off planet to fix my warp drive Hopefully it will fix itself while I am away!
Well, even restarted…no change. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Strange occurrences are afoot🤔

3 Likes

Agreed. I’m noticing all manner of little oddities. I think Unification Day may have put too much strain on things.

4 Likes

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED IN ETARC HUB.

I need the assistance of a fellow hub resident on PS4 normal to help try & work out a synchronicity problem.
My partner left her temporary residence on SECRETNICHE ECSD (blue beacon) in the PENTHOUSE ECSD system (top of the star chain) system & relocated to USKRABBAMEN ECSD (red beacon) in ROGILDA VI ECSD system (just below halfway on the star-chain) but something has gone weird…

Once she claimed her new base, she marked it with an orange beacon (changed to red later) & started building a new permanent base. When I went to visit her in my game (separate profile), all I could find was an orange beacon on an unclaimed base. On top of that, when I went to check out her previous base, the blue beacon is still there & the base is still hers???
So for some reason, my profile is not syncing with her current save/version.

What I need is for someone else to warp to each of those systems & report back to me what they find. Hopefully, you should find a partially completed base, marked by a red beacon on USKRABBAMEN ECSD & nothing on SECRETNICHE ECSD. If not, tell me what you DO find in each of those systems so we can make a decision on what we should do & as to whose game-save is at fault.
Ignore the xxxxx & yyyyy comms as we tested whether our games were linking (which they are).
Unfortunately the portal on her planet is a dud so this will need to be done via warp.
Thanks in advance.
Mr. & Mrs. Mad_Hatter.

1 Like

Ok, so no base built at SECRETNICHE but I can’t claim it either. I can only login as guest.

Base is clearly there on USKRABBAMEN.

3 Likes

I have no logical explanation?? Soz

2 Likes

That’s weird. So she has 2 bases: one you can see & interact with and one dud left over that still lists as claimed.
???

1 Like

I’m thinking we dismantle the blue base, remove the beacons & return to (& claim the previous base) to try & bring things into sync.
Then relocate elsewhere and before doing too much building I’ll try and visit & see if we’ve sorted the glitch.
I had to relocate ages back when my game bugged over a monument and i know of someone else who had a similar problem with dual bases but relocating fixed it.
Fingers crossed. Thanks for the help @CrossID.
The missus spotted you from her freighter.

1 Like

Bases remain if the owner claims a new base without dismantling the old one. Everyone except the owner can see the abandoned base. We (The Spaceing Guild) verified this when a member was able to visit both my new base and my old one in the Spaceing Guild hub.

3 Likes

Ok that explains the issue. It was an empty unbuilt 2nd temporary base (except for a beacon) so therefore could not be ‘dismantled’.
Now,
Upon dismantling the new base & returning to the previous location & making a basic structure (simply to make it visible) I can now see it from my own profile.
Am I to understand she should (once she finds a suitable new location that has a working portal), completely dismantle the base before claiming elsewhere?

1 Like

Not necessarily. The base can be left there although you may want to reclaim some of the more costly materials. I turn off base sharing, teardown my base, find a new base and turn on base sharing right before I claim the new base. That way my old base would remain for other players to farm from.

Just refrain from visiting tge other player’s base until the new base is done. To prevent server/base update issues.

4 Likes

That’s pretty much what we did (twice :roll_eyes:).
Left nothing standing in the end …and then it worked ok.
All sorted now.
I’ve never had an issue moving base without fully dismantling before but her game behaved differently. Thanks for the assistance & advice guys. Learn something everyday in NMS :smirk:

2 Likes