Help a fellow Traveller

Remembrance is a tech you can build in your suit tech slot…

You do the Artimis mission through to the Purge, get the blueprint and then via the Atlas mission you need to aquire ‘seeds’ each one being the key ingredient for the next one until eventually you can build Remembrance.

Edited to clarify

3 Likes

Well I’ve done the Artimis part , now on the purge at 5/16 atm. But I do not know which blue print I received at the end of Artimis . Well with luck I’ll get there. Thanks for the info mate.

Well back to it as they say.

1 Like

You haven’t missed it yet.

I believe the term Artemis mission is meant to include the whole mission line, through the purge step.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, chasing my tail with the 5th symbol.

Well that’s it for tonight oz time, this will have to wait until the weekend.

Night all.

1 Like

make sure you have your sound system at max
to make sure you do not miss the communicator indicator going off
lol

2 Likes

More like I’ll scare the crap out of myself, lol.

Do we have to make up all the different atlas balls?

If so would it be better to make 2 of each?

Thanks in advance .

1 Like

Nup. Just one of each. Each one builds the next.
Edit. That might be wrong…

1 Like

I made 2 of the final Atlas product for a reason:

Spoliers:

The Heart of the Sun is used to birth a new star at the end of the new Atlas path and it is a component in crafting the Remembrance tech.

2 Likes

Ok, looks like I’ll be needing more space to hold all these beads.

I’m glad I’ve been able to get more space in the cargo area of my exo.

Enjoy your gaming .

1 Like

I must be missing something here.

I did the birth a star bit and I’ve got a Remembrance in my suit tech.

Did I skip a step or something here…?
Where should I be at?? I only made one of each seed as I progressed (following someone elses guide), was that wrong? If so, sorry @OldGrey I might be passing on bad info.

It won’t be too many spots since each bead is the component for the next Atlas bead (until the last of course). You will not need to have the intermediate beads at the end.

For the first reason I mentioned, I just noticed that action didn’t consume it (still have 2 in my exosuit cargo). If that wasn’t a bug, then you only need 1 with the advise to complete the new Atlas path before the portal story. (Haven’t crafted the second item yet…still considering placement as well.)

1 Like

I couldnt see if anyone answered your question correctly but to get the warp reactor needed for blue planets in order to obtain Cytamogen, you need to reach the end of nada and polos milestones. I think the last one he requests is either 10 planets with full fauna OR spend 30 days in extreme conditions. But it’s the last reward they give you and you can repeat this last reward infinitely after the fact (this was added because due to a bug between 1.1 and 1.2 polo was known to just skip milestones or not give you any rewards, I restarted my game after 1.1 and spent 6-7 months without the final warp reactor WHILE making my journey to the galactic hub… took 3 months of daily fuel cell binging when it should have taken a month tops!)

@OldGrey Just in case someone forgot to mention, when you reach the end of the purge, whether you choose to take the blue pill or the red pill, you will still get the Rememberance blueprint (which you then craft onto your exosuit) so you don’t have to do the big thing they want you to do, you can just back off and be normal Mr. Anderson for a while more and read up on your rememberance lore :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks bunches! I did finally get all that I needed. Just 1 more glyph and hopefully I will be set for whatever comes next…unless it all changes again. :fearful:

1 Like

Birthing a star does not consume the heart of the sun (the stage before remembrance). You can then use it to make remembrance. You only need 1. Keep in mind that remembrance is an exosuit upgrade. I just did this as of…1.37 I think?

You don’t have to complete the atlas line first, but you can’t make remembrance until you do. It is easier, in my experience, to do them at the same time.

4 Likes

FYI - When you craft the Remembrance in your exosuit, make sure you are happy with it remaining there. Once crafted, it cannot be moved! If you want to deconstruct it, you don’t get any resources back, and have to start the crafting process completely over!

4 Likes

In versions 1 - 1.2 of the game, The Atlas path could only be completed by collecting red Atlas stones, which were obtained from Atlas interfaces. They could occasionally be bought from trading stations, but they were very expensive.

I think you needed 12 to birth a new star, but I may have the number wrong. The Atlas stones were consumed in the process.

In 1.3, there are a whole bunch of different stones that the Atlas requires, each being the basis of the next, and culminating in Heart of the Sun. But when they are presented to the Atlas interface, they are not consumed.

When I did the quest, I was expecting the stones to be consumed, so I made duplicates. Lots of them. And months after completing the Atlas path, I’m still carrying a load around in my inventory. As far as I know, they’re useless after Remembrance - but I’m still carrying them round, because - well, you never know…

Interestingly, I still occasionally see the original red Atlas stones for sale in trading stations. As far as I know, there is now no use at all for these, apart from trade goods.

5 Likes

I still keep 10 atlas stones in my freighter as a remembrance of that time, before foundation update, and nothing will make me sell them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll put it in the tech spot of my suit right next to the hazard proof gloves. It’s out of the way and able to use.

I’m slowly building up the extra cargo space and tech space in the exo suit too.

Where can I brush up on the lore in this game?

I’ve been playing this since it started and boy it has changed.

Btw where are you guys from?

I’m in Oz.

Thanks again for the help and info.

1 Like

Last I checked, remembrance will “synergize” with shield tech, adding a bonus. Put it next to your shields. Keeping it in your tech slot is wise too, won’t break there.

If you are looking for lore, not in game, check this out.
https://forums.atlas-65.com/t/nms-lore-more-spoilers-version-1-38/3318?u=xion4012

2 Likes

Originally it took 10 Atlas Stones to birth a new star. I’ve kept an Atlas Stone, just as a remembrance for myself, but with the dawn of 1.3 it attracts every passing pirate ship to attack! So, now I keep it on my freighter. :relaxed: Just can’t give it up! One day the Remembrance Stone may join it in storage … wonder what will come next to add to the collection?

3 Likes