Help a fellow Traveller

Wait about 5 minutes between reloads and also try different locations if getting frustrated. Patience is the key though; the ship you are after WILL appear eventually.

3 Likes

Thanks @Mad-Hatter , when you say different locations, I assume you mean different Trading Posts on the planet?

The coordinates, I’ve always assumed will only point to a specific planet, rather than a system, (each planet in a system would have slightly different coords?)

Thanks

2 Likes

@Oshoryu
Yes. Different trading posts (can be on any planet in that coordinates system) and of course the local Space Station.

1 Like

Right so it could literally be anywhere in that system then… I feel like I’m gonna be here a while :frowning:

2 Likes

Can someone please tell me how to delete a thread I was going to start. My internet is ssoooooo bad I have decided not to do it and now I can’t get rid of it… :sob: This has been like the worst week of my life…help, please:sweat_smile: see my emoji didn’t even work. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

While you can delete posts, it is not possible to delete topics.

What I can do for you is close the topic and make it unlisted. That’s about as far as my options go.
Just to make sure, you refer to the below topic?

Let me know and I’ll help you out as best I can :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I am still working on it but it will take some time… :disappointed_relieved: Thanks! I will let you know. Maybe I can make it work.

3 Likes

Ok. Hope you can work it out, as it seems promising.

3 Likes

Have you tried to see if it lands in the space station using the reload current save to see if it shows?

1 Like

That’s the method I’m using yes, but not only at the Space-Station, also at various Trading Posts in the system.

I think I need to stake out one Trade Post and just wait it out.

1 Like

That is what worked for me.
@Oshoryu

I wasn’t even actively looking for a replacement S-class fighter, but every few reloads while buying gas from ships at a trading post in as flouring system (buy all gases, wait until they show up with only 1 gas and then save/mode select/reload), I kept noticing this cool S-class would show up. I would occasionally go over to it and check it out. It went from C to B to A and back again to B. Then it landed again next to where I was standing. I check it and it was S-class, 20 slots in fairly decent alignment and six tech slots available! I grabbed it! Called my freighter flew it up to it, got into my old 16-slot S-class and flew back down to reclaim my 34-slot 'rassamomma"-type fighter (my current fave). It was pretty exciting. --especially when I flew first to the wrong trading post and my fighter wasn’t there! I did get it back though. :laughing:

I didn’t wait 5 mins before reloading. just ave:mode select:log in. But I was there for probably an hour or so before the one I bought showed up.

Good luck! I do hope you get your ship.

3 Likes

It’ll certainly provide me with more material to write about!

I used to think that the planet makes a difference but I don’t think it does.

I must offer many prayers to RNGesus!

2 Likes

Update! The team of Gek mechanics worked all night and delivered the upgraded Indigo Rain to the Trading Post.

Here is the original…

Side by side

And here it is! The new and improved Indigo Rain!

10 Likes

@Oshoryu
Perseverance pays off :+1:

2 Likes

That is a beauty! :+1:

Do you have a screenie of the cockpit we could see?

1 Like

As in a view from inside the ship? I’ll get one for you when I get on next :grinning:

1 Like

It would be the same as in any hauler no?

Can someone please list the steps needed to try to reverse the effects of someone building a base on your home planet. I know the person has moved but, I am still seeing their base. Did they miss a step or is this my new reality?

1 Like

I think you need to visit some other bases to allow your memory to refresh.
I’m not sure if you have to rebuild or not.

2 Likes

They need to build another base, somewhere else. That should be when their old one disappears.

Also, because your base has been zapped, you need to encourage the server to see it again. Turn off base sharing, make a minor change to your base, then turn it on again. Make another minor change. Save your game.

Do things that make the server take notice.

If all else fails, claim another base on your planet, then claim your old one back. This will destroy everything you’ve built, but you get most of the materials back.

The monument, though… that may be a problem.

3 Likes