Galactic Coordinates Thread

ya you can post them up here, I’ll visit a few today.

1 Like

For those of use that are practiced at Black Hole Roulette, these should be easy places to find.

Post away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too bad I can’t let you on my freighter - I have the makings for circuit boards there.

By the way, if you are in the neighborhood of the old hub, there is a system called Dichotimus - they sell everything in large quantities at the trading posts. I tend to put comm balls at the trading posts with info on what I found. So, again, if you are in the galactic neighborhood and want to know the coords let me know - that is, if you don’t have a good grocery store already.

1 Like

I just edited my post!

Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah, I hope freighter visits become a thing.
My own game is set up with now just a basic base and a complex freighter. That doesn’t help my wife though because raiding my base is pointless.

We visited last session and came home many millions richer thanks to @Bcnuby @Honcho & @Marky. Will return soon for more freebies.
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Good to be helpful.

2 Likes

Glad to help :grin:

We just revisited & saw ‘purest green’ there… then they disappeared…and then they were back. :grin:
Anyway, tried to talk but no luck. Wasn’t sure if it was you or not.
Thanks again. :+1:

1 Like

Yes it was me, I could just about hear you, it was a bit crackly.

Apologies, I wasn’t running offline! My game tends to crash when I get visitors sometimes.

The visit is much appreciated :grin:

1 Like

My voice is what’s crackly. :rofl::rofl:
Very cool base…and it works really well for a harvest too. Double thumbs up :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

PS4 - Normal Mode

I was bopping around the galaxy, checking out solar systems near my own when I fell across this little beauty of a base. It’s called Mario. It’s about an hour walk from the portal and has a small farm. Mostly it just looks cool.

The planet it’s on was located pre-Atlas, as it indicates Rigogen in its description.

3 Likes

Forgot to mention I popped by recently.
Can’t remember which PS4 ID I was using but I left you a comm over by your pet snappy.
Cool unique base. Good fun.
:grin:

1 Like

Hello Fellow Travellers!

I have wandered and I have been searching for many and many long hours to find that perfect system with that perfect planet… and I think I finally found it!

I renamed it, because I didn’t want to let it drawn into the discoveries list.

Here we go !

Pilgrim%20location

PS4 / Normal
Euclid Galaxy
Region: Instability Disprat
Korvax System
Economy: Industrial // In Expansion
Conflict Level: Light
Coordinates: PUEK:0594:0082:0E8F:01C0 (home planet)

This is how my home planet looks like from the sky! (with a nice little moon!)

Ressources that can be found upon it//

This is How it looks from the ground !

And there’s 3 additional planets on the system

Subject name: “Primo Aohekoupi”
(Still not discovered)
Flourishing Planet

Subject name: “Iavlia Inuutaki”
(still not discovered)
Toxic Planet

Subject name: “Ibigen-Kimi IX942”
(Still not Discovered)
Contaminated Planet

Any visit is welcome !

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Hi @arpoja.
We tried to visit but the coordinates you supplied when put through through the Pilgrim App took us to an alternative location.
However, we tried a series of alternative glyphs and this one brought us to your planet.

10 hours walk was way too far & (we didn’t have the makings for an exocraft).
We did however did do a scan and found you have several habitable bases much closer to the portal (3 only 20 minutes walk away).
Perhaps you might consider moving to a closer location to encourage visitors. We left you a comm at your portal. Its a lovely planet.
Take care traveller.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback / com ball! Looking forward to see it!

Of course I just need a Korvax item to find it, but as soon as I have it, I’ll look for a much closer base!

Comm ball is next to the portal. :grin:
That’ll help you find it.

1 Like

Yes. I noticed the strategic location. :wink: Thanks for dropping by!

1 Like

Farm is all up and running now. You can farm 5 circuit boards with the Solanium, Cactus Flesh, Frostwort and Star Bulbs which should get you about 5 million. There is also Fungal Mould, Cactus Flesh and Mordite, enough for 1 Liquid Explosive which should get you roughly another million. Better than nothing!

There is some Gamma Root and Coprite growing in the domes outside you can help yourself to as well.

PS4 normal mode, Euclid Galaxy. Don’t forget to leave a comm. :grinning:

2 Likes

Your comm-ball seems to have disappeared in the last couple of days.

Found your comm ball! thank you !

Relocated the base at 20 minutes walk from the portal!

Greetings Traveller!

1 Like