Galactic Coordinates Thread

I am headed there now to check it out.

Update: The portal works and I left a comm-ball. It did tell me there was an error, but the game had no choice but the one planet. My guess is that the portal address with the “Sunset” symbol instead of the “Bird” for the first glyph would work without the error message.

1 Like

Great stuff, thank you. I’ll check that out.

2 Likes

All good, no glitches this end, thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll update your Portal Visit on the SG website so more will visit you

Thank you. I still have to do my farming again so unfortunately there’ll be no dinner ready for any visitors yet!

2 Likes

Is it for euclid?

I stopped by today, nice base! i left a comm but it kept disappearing on me, If you don’t see it let me know and I’ll try again.

2 Likes

Yes it’s there, thank you :slight_smile:

I’ll be making visits as soon as I collect all the glyphs. I have 8 so far so getting there.

I built a nomad geobay at the portal. Can people use it or is it only visible to me?

Only a geobay built in base area can be used by a visitor.
TIP
Once you start your own portal travels any geobay you build reappears each time you return to that location. Great for farming trips.

2 Likes

My base is all up and running now (PS4 normal mode, Euclid), thank you to everyone that helped me get there eventually!

There is a farm there now where you can get 1000 Solanium, 1000 Star Bulbs, 500 Cactus Flesh and 500 Frost Crystal, enough to make 5 circuit boards. I’ll be adding more plants soon.

2 Likes

Looks like I will be visiting you soon. Maybe today.

2 Likes

PS4 /Normal mode/Euclid: Made a new base that makes 18 or 19 Liquid Explosive. I am using the NMS plant exploit to put more stuff just outside my base limit. I don’t really need the resources, so this is basically to aid people who could use the units.

A nearby system, Dichotimus has some very good trade and a player base. The trade there includes 48 slot, S Class Haulers and some Exotic ships, as well. All gasses and ores are sold here in large amounts - 400-700 pieces of each.

If interested in settling in this region you can use this portal glyph to get you to the Boonies:https://global.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/etarc/original/2X/8/807ad47016a2083b15e01d39c11823b988ba47c0.jpg

If interested in getting some LE you can visit my base portal - within view of my base - at

Drop a com at the Portal to let me know you visited. I have lag at my base - probably from the plants just outside my base limits.

2 Likes

What happened to the farm? I was there once and it was all shrooms and fun. The shrooms have since disappeared.

1 Like

What mode and platform is your base?

I will visit this afternoon ~ 5 pm EDT if your are on PS4.

PS4…guess I have to edit my post to include that.

PS4 Creative Mode
Galaxy: Euclid
System: Ekhart Spiral
Planet: Cold Retreat

LEWIC:04E3:007C:01B8:0065
creative base just for fun only 10 minutes from the portal

2 Likes

Had to move because someone claimed a base on the planet. new farm is located here with all the shrooms and fun you can handle. also much less of a walk to get to all that fun this time around :wink:

System Name: [Hub11ish] Bcnuby’s Liquid Explosive Farm
Region: Useyush Shallows
Galaxy: Euclid Ps4
Coordinates: 044C:0081:0D54:0111
23 Million Per Harvest
4:22 Minute walk from portal
Glyph Address: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

also has 5 planets that can be used for mining gases to make Fusion Ignitors

That sucks. I did that to someone early on without realizing it would screw them up. Couldn’t figure why they left. I will drop by and leave a comm nearby. Don’t need the shrooms but I do like the visits. Hope you have beer in the fridge.

1 Like

@sheralmyst
I’ll come & visit you soon with one of our Creative saves.

@Honcho @Bcnuby @Marky
I’ll come visit soon. Wife’s game needs some fast cash after buying a new freighter :grin:

4 Likes

Greetings Travellers!

I do have some interesting adresses on PS4 normal / Euclid Galaxy, but I only have the signal bosster adresse which can be translated upon the Pilgrim Star app, if it is accurate of course!

Can I post them ?

Cheers!

PS4/Normal
Euclid Galaxy
Nice Weather, Humide / Normal Sentinels
Vortex Cubes all around / Nice Fauna

PS4/ Creative
Euclid Galaxy
Toxic Planet / Chill Sentinels
Dense Population / Bases

PS4 / Normal
Euclid Galaxy
Toxic Weather / Radiations / Normal Sentinels
Dense Population / Bases

PS4 / Normal
Euclid Galaxy
Toxic Planet / Passive Sentinels
Dense Population
Base too far

PS4 / Normal
Euclid Galaxy
Nice Weather - Humide / Weak Security

And now Coordinates !
Excuse myself for not having the opportunity to add some extra information about the planet (will do from no on) but if those adresses are in my folders it is because there’s something quiet interesting on it ! May be weather, ressources, or just location.

PS4 / Normal
Near The CALACTIC HUB?
For this one I know I found 2 Exo Ships landing on the station!

PS4 / Normal
Euclid Galaxy
Nice Weather / Oceans / perfect subject !

Ps4 / Normal
Near Galactic Hub?
Perfect Weather / Chill Sentinels

PS4 / Normal
Euclid Galaxy
No Information Taken / Must be something special upon it !

Hewre we are for this first session!

SOpme of the adresses are a month old, so I didn’t think about taking more informations about the planets, but as I said, if they are here, it is because I found something special.

From now on I will try to add all the Information I can !

Until next report!!

Arpoja

1 Like