Expedition 4 Emergence 5 weeks

QS items

Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary of all missions

Summary

The WormSkin Folio :scream: :nauseated_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (SPOILER)

Summary

worm 1

worm 2
worm 3
worm 4
worm 5
writhing

Emergence - Countdown timer :link: (JSFiddle)

8 Likes

So we are getting a sandworm pet?

Bloody hell, I was right for once… :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Have a cookie :cookie::cookie::cookie:

5 Likes
Summary

No Man's Sky Emergence Expedition 4 Patch 3.70 Testing Live Captain Steve NMS Update Rewards News - YouTube

Spoiler heavy
Updating on Steam 6.9GB

3 Likes

I’m showing 5.1 Gb here. Still, downloading…

2 Likes

Expedition not yet open…still showing complete for the last one

1 Like

To the best of my recollection, the last couple of times they did this, there was a wait of a couple of hours between the release on Steam, and the time you could actually play.

2 Likes

Expedition 4 is live!

5 Likes

OMG!!!I LOVE THIS!!!

Summary

5 Likes

Is that… 4 worms? With goo dripping from their… uhm… snouts? eating-holes? Tooth-circumferences? What do you even call that?

4 Likes
Summary

Just posted official trailer in the top post

4 Likes

Cookie, hot off the oven. Nice.

4 Likes

I’ve been hesitating to look at any of this, including the trailer, but… oh, what the heck, I’m a curious cat. I might have to put everything aside and play a bit. :yum:

3 Likes

:cookie::cookie::cookie: i forget how many cookies you are due :grinning:

And I have rotten timing. Zoom conf in 45 min, I need a form I can’t find, I have someone needing help moving from Surface Pro 4 to 8 and all I want to do is blast some more worms! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I have updated the countdown timer to season 4:

5 Likes

This might be a bug so beware. I just defeated pirates for a freighter and when I spoke to the captain I got stuck on a screen outside the freighter… :scream:

5 Likes

Eh. I’ll take the extra cookies if you got em.

Seems like a small update but the addition of a story line is great. Have not started the expedition yet but based on the expedition trailer I am no sure how I feel about riding the sand worms. Maybe its not so bad at all but at first impression, I feel like it takes away their menacing mini-boss look and turns them into cute and cuddly pets just like any other. Hopefully i’m wrong, however.

3 Likes

Woo Hoo! I completed Phase 1. Not too hard to do. Very exciting and watch out for the massive amounts of sandworms. I was sent flying on the starter planet by a tornado and on the Rendv 1 planet by a sandworm. :joy: Everyone got a good laugh out of it.

Not sure how I feel about launching flesh… :scream:
Anyway, I will return in the afternoon. Have fun everyone! This one has been enjoyable so far.

5 Likes

Expedition with a narrative? Hell yeah, finally! :+1:

6 Likes

Sweet baby Shai-Hulud…

The hype must flow…

:worm:

6 Likes