[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

Wait… Did you find mention of Etarcians in a book of ancient Irish laws or have I missed something here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Tis true, more proof that you are the rightful king and god of the ETARC hub. Now, go get some sleep! .:rofl:

Joking aside, it would seem so. I am having some Déjà vu, bad. I think I should go get some sleep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Count me in on PS4!! Username is: SnailynRage
Galaxy:Euclid Galaxy
System: Yorxun-Batov XIII
Region: Uachrel Expanse
DFC or DTC: 668474LY

2 Likes

Next! :exploding_head: It will take me some time to get everything back to where I want it. I am not even sure which planet was HQ anymore.

Welcome @SnailynRage! You should head over to HQ, help me get it in order again.

2 Likes

In creative HQ has the same name, but in normal another. :thinking: Is now a ocean/island planet.

Heck yeah I shall charge my hyperdrive and make miy way there!! First I need to find a planet not
actively trying to kill me so I can recharge/install better tech to get there

3 Likes

Reporting for duty! Exploring and cataloging, have just acquired a frigate as well!

3 Likes

Good to have you back Nomad, what is your CGN “Current Galactic Number”? (1-257) My record show your current Platform is a PS4. :wink:

update: fixed number of galaxies, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: there is 257 not 250 sir_oops.

Oh, also Happy Birthday Timeless one! :grin:

1 Like

Happy Cake Day @frozenbullet7! :fireworks::clap:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I greatly appreciate it. I am currently in Galaxy 1 - Euclid on a new save. My freighter is fueled up and I have started getting my capital up! Will be pushing out today and diving deeper in.

4 Likes

Hello all, been a while since i’ve been in the CSFD thread. Probably since the middle of Waking Titan season 4.

How are we handling the ETARC Hub with the NEXT update?

2 Likes

Glad your back, Etarc hub is in a holding pattern until the bugs get fixed. I was able to get CSFD HQ, Normal preNEXT base restored today. The planet’s name has been returned to normal, at least in my save. The hub is thinking of moving, because of crashes when entering what was the capitol base in PC.

In other news i set up a PS4 community a while back. Citizen science frontier division, if anyone wants to join. Search ECSFD.

3 Likes

I will be joining that today thank you. Can you believe, I have yet to play with someone else!?

1 Like

Hey folks I’ll be late with report, for some reason I thought I needed to do a report and the new thread at the same time. This Topic will be archived. I am trying to distill our main missions, rules and points for a new Topic. progress is slow trying to learn NEXT too. The polls for outpost are closed from last report. I’ll try to get the new topic up asap, followed by a report shortly after.

Here is the new Address reporting topic.

Blessings,
Sir Oops
:v::fist::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:

update: those be some big emojis :man_shrugging: IDK what i did, but i like it.
update the update: I got two Leaders to reply, how about a hat trick? :smile:

1 Like

:open_mouth;

3 Likes

:grimacing:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ECSD HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD NEXT

Oops, My fault, forgot to leave a bread crumb. @frozenbullet7 and anyone else that frequents this Topic, see new topic below this one is archived.

2 Likes

@frozenbullet7: I have moved your post to the topic linked by @Sir_oops
@Sir_oops: I have archived this topic, although it does not appear to have been moved to the Archive category, it is however closed for further discussion. I may look into this further …