[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

Instigator’s bi-weekly report #5

What… I missed a week!!! :upside_down_face: This Sim is kicking my hatch! Sorry Nomads.

Well, it was an exciting week, We now have a Hub Home, see Etarc Hub Is Open topic , and a tagging conventions, see [ETARC HUB]: Naming Conventions - POLLS CLOSED - #39 by Oshoryu topic. The tag/naming convention for systems and planets outside of the hub is point 6, which is Non-descriptive. Basically we carry-on as usual. So, ETARC on system and CSFD on Planets as a prefixes. If anyone wants to deviate from this, 50 lashes and then you walk the plank… J/K, i don’t mind. We can vote on this if anyone wants too. ECSD as a suffix is the hub tag, if you want to use that, that’s fine. Make suggestions and i’ll make a poll.

On behalf of CSFD of Etarc, I would like to thank @Oshoryu, @Xion4012, @Mad-Hatter for stepping up. Also the Spacing guild and their leader @MacForADay, you guys make us look like Ents… Well, not Zig, maybe me. see ETARC Hub Spacing Guild H.E.A.D. Project

The seal of a Frontiers Nomad

We decided to give are members the right to seal one Outpost they discovered that has been approved by the CSFD. I will mark the outpost as approved(sealed). I believe we should allow them to move their seal as they wish, but they can not move to block all candidates. So, the seal is not to be used as a veto! I real don’t think we will have a problem. The seal is for protecting your favorite Outpost and keeping at least one. Oh, CSFD @zsigmond is sealed by contract.

Rights of the CSFD Nomad

• to vote public, and call for a vote on any topic. (bi-weekly)
  • to seal an outpost

Outpost polls

We Currently have an Outpost in Galaxy 2, 7-9, 11-14, 16-20. So, we still need one for Euclid #1 and 3-6 and 10 and 15 to have a complete road. If i could cover half the time Zig does we would have it.

#21 Loychazing

• ETARC-Akooitbil Aoti - GB-ZIG, Bountiful, 21AE03008001
  • Ipacahuman Aiocha, Acidic - did not find humans
  • Eleardigke Maiba, Fiery - Rare Fire Storms
  • ETARC-Borrarie Himer - GB-ZIG, Rocky, 604203008001
  • ETARC-Autugara Etma - GB-ZIG,504203008001
  • Smussetand Weverf, Moon, Dead
  • Lesenhusasj, Moon, High Temperature
  • Libordurup RY439 Extreme-GB-ZIG, 104203008001, Abandoned

0 voters

#22 Zukasizawa

ETARC-Ukuitlapuc-GB-ZIG, 1159FD008003, island world, Flourishing

• Yeah
  • Nay

0 voters

#23 Ekwathore

ETARC-L:ugreftruch-GB-ZIG, 505EFEFFA005

• Yeah
  • Nay

0 voters

Should we Sync Outpost names, when we can between platforms?

I see @Wyo has posted his first outpost canidtate in #7 Budullangr on PC. We currently have a Outpost discovered on PS4 by the Budullangr Amino Hub per Compact #1.

I see a couple possibilities,
One we sync. see If Wyo is willing to travel some more.
Two, Two roads one PC the other PS4. perhaps crossing points from time to time.
Three, Wyo miss the opportunity to discover an Outpost.

Help me out here guys, what do you think? Please, discuss.
I’ll try to get a poll up this week if not, in two weeks, if the need arises.

Later,
:v::fist::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:
Just another Instigator,
Sir Oops

Next report 11-27-17

4 Likes