[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

Instigator’s bi-weekly report #2!

My honorable Frontier Nomads,

I have closed the voting form Instigator’s bi-weekly report #1. We have decided to accept a diplomat relationship with the “Budullanger Amino Hub” (PS4). I am going to see if they are willing to start one, or if we need to get a member there. We will be hiring the Spacing guild to seek out an Outpost in The Euclid Galaxy, if they are willing. I need to tell them what we are looking for. here is what i was thinking.

Outpost criteria
One planet named “CSFD @SlowRiot4NuZero
in system named “ETRAC Emily16”
DTC: 0-4000 LY
PA: required
It is preferred that the Portal must be in sight of unclaimed base, and at the most no further then 1 hour. Planet must be as non-threatening as possible, yet resource rich.

• Sounds good.
  • I would like some changes, see my post.

0 voters

We decide that we should not promote memberships outside of Etarc, as in branches in other hubs. They will have to become members here or request a diplomat relationship, like the “Bull… amino Hub”.

@zsigmond has made many jump toward the True Center and is well on his way to the 16th galaxy. We have many gaps to fill to catch up to him. In the mean time he has some close to center planets that we can make Outpost. There are more, they were extremes. If any one wants to vote on another let me know.

Please pick 5 Outpost from the list below, one for each galaxy. I picked these from here.
[ETARC HUB]: CSFD Address reporting There are more, they were extremes. If any one wants to vote on another let me know.

#GALAXY | DTA | PLANET_NAME | DESCRIPTION

• (9) Eltiensleen | 3,903 | ETARC-Ubtsov-GB-ZIG | Wind-swept, good place, Terminal
  • (9) Eltiensleen | 2,899 | ETARC- Edge-world-GB-ZIG | Sub-zero, normal cold world.
  • (11) Elkupalos | 2,883 | ETARC-Olinsarosla-GB-ZIG | Blighted
  • (11) Elkupalos | 2,883 | ETARC-SatKaray-GB-ZIG | Viridescent
  • (12) Aptarkaba | 3,201 | ETARC-Muglinski-GB-ZIG | Blighted
  • (13) Ontiniangp | 3,509 | Goordteer Navis | High Temperature
  • (13) Ontiniangp | 3,509 | Muhirdabokba |
  • (14) Odiwagiri | 3,297 | CSFDS-ATLAS-Emulontro-GB-ZIG | Lush
  • (14) Odiwagiri | 3,297 | CSFD-ATLAS-lodi-GB-ZIG | Sub-zero, best planet

0 voters

Question for you guys, voting every two week or every week?

• Weekly
  • Bi-weekly

0 voters

In other news,

Later,
:v::fist::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:
Just another Instigator,
Sir Oops

Next report 10-9-17
p.s. today is the 24th… oops… Oh well, day early.

1 Like