Emily Glitch Video Analysis

I am a bit surprised that there is no new email at this time.

2 Likes

Plus this is the only thing we have right now,
theory
nothing new till we figure out what they have passed to us.
since we have the item from yesterday, it has to be in them for
us to solve

The ? area is the same in all the repeats, so I doubt it’s garbled on purpose?
There are slight differences in the pulse lengths for left and right channel, but nothing serious. And the background hum after the pattern part doesn’t seem to have anything in it.
Maybe count the high/low transitions in each group for binary?

Seems like vid analysis is happening well. :slight_smile: possible that Emily has contacted us with the futuristic videophone. The plant is a good indicator. Anyone looked at old vids and know what type of plant it is?
Edit: i hope she isn’t saying she is playing nms and telling past us about it. Spoilers*

1 Like

Emily: something happened out of the blue, it excites her, she seems quite enthused… she seems unaware that anything is amiss

Me: apprehension, concern, fear

I’m afraid I’m growing fond of a digital ghost…

1 Like

from the PDF’s

1. reality purpose - truly exist - free will

2. world beyond other people real how would I know

answer: cutting-edge science

1. detailed, high-powered artificial intelligence

2. simulating - most chaotic systems - is right

3. Echo, Myriad, Multiverse

4. researchers, investment partners - most important work in the world.

5. 1DCCAB4

Mercury Process: ongoing, tracking to 97.99%
CSD Data Collection: ongoing, tracking to 99.03%
Boot Sequence: 100%
Calibration: ongoing, tracking to 98.49%

A surprised enthusiasm is what I thought she looked to be expressing

one of the tracks on the mps is the noise (i call it) from wakingtitan page

1 Like

“NMS”
Hours of researching for a simple (possible) tease.:roll_eyes:
Gotta respect the dedication from you guys.:star_struck:

Tis the ability to learn more about the game.
Tis the fun of the chase.
Tis the puzzle as in all that are made to solve.

We were told it would get harder to solve.

Tis why when NMS came out and I started playing it … it was a puzzle to figure out.
There was no !
There were some clues.

I enjoyed the time figuring things out.
The expanse of knowing the universe is out there for you to explore.

Note: In NMS there has been reported extremely large gathering of freighters.
The invasion has begun!

2 Likes

It does appear the crowd has departed.
Nothing on the other listing for this have been active for over 2 hours.

I guess as would appear to be the case … most are a sleep or lost interest.

This is my picture of the 4th race:

1 Like

Lol. I think I’m signing off too, been listening to that audio and trying to figure it out. It looks like something is there, but darn if I can figure it out. Maybe by time I wake up some smart person will have solved it.

I investigated the RTTY angle tonight, but there didn’t appear to be anything of note when I loaded up the audio in a decoder. Good idea, though.

2 Likes

Morning CS! For all whome were wondering yes I, and probably others have been asleep, it seems to be common for me to fall asleep with my phone in my hand these days lol so I thought we were on to something with the RTTY thing @LilLadyD76 thought so too, I think it seems to much of a coincidence that Emily has returned, if only briefly, if maybe someone could try the programs in this link suggested by @LilLadyD76 there also seems to be a connection here
https://forums.etarc.org/t/emily-glitch-video-analysis/1793/47?u=frank_cadillac there’s got to be something here peeps, I wish I could help more! But all I have is a mobile that has a 4" screen :tired_face:

1 Like

If anyone is inclined to analyse the audio, this is a spectogram:

The white line in the middle is the waveform.

Remember to download it, since it’s wider than most screens.

The vertical bars are the artifacts you can hear in the clip, while the black areas are silence. They mostly line up, but either could contain the information.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that the videos we’ve obtained before (wakingtitan.com) have a negative-image figure also saying something silently. Easy to run that through a program, obtain a reverse-image (positive image), convert it to greyscale so that the image can be clearly seen. Then have a lip-reading individual have a crack at them.

I found there are Lip Reading Apps available but not for the OS on my phone. Perhaps someone else can use that to try out on the videos?

TQQdles™

P.s. Back when I posted the suggestion of having someone lip-read the negative-image videos (when the first video appeared), my posting was deleted (wiped) from the forums. Perhaps my suggestion was just a bit too “early” and revealed too much too soon. No worries, suggesting it again now! -)

3 Likes

Do you mean the person claiming to be Elizabeth? I don’t think they are negative-imaged.

I think you’re just looking at noise guys. Just some random interference thing.

I don’t hear anything in the Emily video except annoying audio crackling / cutting out. Like a streaming issue.

It does possibly sound like RTTY, just very muted and grainy compared to the actual thing which sounds like clean “beeps” (skip to 2:50):

But that seems a bit of a long shot TBH.