Dreamer Extraction- July 20th, Concluded - Galactic Atlas Website Launch

TBH the chances of extracting corrupted dreamers was low to begin with :frowning:

Low but now we have no oportunity to try anything… Or we totally missed something before ?

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t want to play anymore :frowning:

1 Like

I suspect this is a late change of plan. I suspect these Dreamers were originally intended to die during the extraction event. Then the puppet masters had a last-minute re-think.

4 Likes

Sorry for my absence on inpit guys, been sleeping heavily. Seeing the thing about ‘not every dreamer making it out’ this might be why. The nodes never had the extraction in the time line and I think a few other circumstances might be in alignment. Tariq seems like he had a reason to be at WARE that was nefarious, the other’s might have had similar issues. The latest dreamer who awoke seemed like the show she watched was about HER and her family. If this is the case, the rest might have aligned with this situation and/or similar situations that make their data not corrupt but they were as people corrupt. With our dreamer, Eun Ha, her mother was her most impacting person of her life. Her watches in youth then to engineering; with her mother’s passing, speaking from if this were personal: my mamma is my whole life and is my best friend, to have something so dear shared like the watches, i think this would give her a drive to pour her everything into her work. She can’t remember why she is in the facility if I recall, maybe this IS her giving her all. The suits needed a designer; maybe she has a role here and wouldn’t be satisfied unless the suits were up to perfect condition which would have her place herself in the same suit. Just conjecture here, but if she needs reason, a purpose and a hope to get out; the two things we have knowledge of is her drive (possibly with her work) and her brother who might be the only family she has that ties her to get out and live again. Maybe finding her drives, her connection to her work and her longing to see her brother is how we can get her to see we need her to come home?

1 Like

Another thing after seeing the remaining last corrupted dreamer; if it’s not Elizabeth as they keep showing this memorial on the stream: Emily might be the one there. The helmet is already on in the screen, the nodes were never open and she has access to the dreamers so she might be in the same place like in the satellite. This makes me wonder if it’s not Elizabeth, then this could be Emily literally in there saving them in the satellite. Just a thought.

1 Like

Man I go away for a couple hours and come back in time for this :sob:
I was hoping some of the corrupted were going to get out

7 Likes

Me too :frowning: I was hoping we could reunite nina and simon

4 Likes

**** BEGIN LOGGING AT Wed July 18 4:36:20

July 18 4:36:20 Emily, we need you to run another prediction.
July 18 4:36:45 I can’t.
July 18 4:36:49 Why? Is something wrong?
July 18 4:36:58 No, I just don’t want to do it anymore. I’m too afraid of what’s coming.
July 18 4:37:05 They’re all counting on me. I told them all that I would save them.
July 18 4:37:08 To see their future laid out… It’s too painful.
July 18 4:37:11 Especially after Elizabeth.
July 18 4:37:17 Like I told you… It doesn’t get easier.
July 18 4:37:20 I know it’s painful, but we need you on board if we’re going to save any of them.
July 18 4:37:25 I just don’t know what to do any more. These past months have been so hard.
July 18 4:37:28 I don’t know how to deal with more losses.
July 18 4:37:34 Look, Emily. The sooner you can face reality, the better our chances of successfully extracting those that can still be saved.
July 18 4:37:38 We need you to make the prediction so we know who those people are.
July 18 4:37:42 You’ll never forgive yourself if we make a mistake because of your fear of seeing their futures.
July 18 4:37:47 You’re right. But you can’t make me agree with the decision. Just give me a bit more time.
July 18 4:37:55 Every second we wait puts the Dreamers in even more danger. We need to act now, Emily.

**** ENDING LOGGING AT Wed July 18 4:37:55

4 Likes

When Simon will be out and will know that Nina died because of his streams he will suicide, he’s not strong enough to support that.

If he wants to come out at all…

Hello! Just reaching out to touch base. You’ve got about 30 minutes before we start up the extraction process. The order of Dreamers will be:
Alexander
Simon
Claire
Eun Ha
Toby
During your live session, you will be on a timer. You’ll also be able to choose to end your session early (and give your excess time to the next Dreamer), or to take 5 minutes from the next Dreamer to continue your session. Your goal is to get the Dreamer you’re in communication with to a stable and calm emotional state, one where they will be receptive to the extraction that will follow. We have a visual guide so you can see how they are doing. You’ll see it on the stream when we start.
If at any time you want to run a poll to ask for help or guidance, we can do that. You’ll be able to ask a yes or no question and the Twitch chat can vote to show their opinion. Just let me know over Discord, and I’ll let the technician know.
It’s really important that you not obscure the Uplink app window while sharing your screen in the Hangouts call. We’re not really able to adjust too quickly if things like that change, and it could wind up costing you a lot of time if nobody can read or see what you’re doing.
Last but not least: GOOD LUCK! I’m so proud of the CSD and I’m positive you’ll be able to pull this off.

Dm from Emily

7 Likes

Email from OldGods…

2 Likes

Simon “So Has Nina got out yet I can’t wait to talk to her”
CSD “Well about that”
Simon "What’s happened?
CSD “There was a complication with her extraction”
Simon “What’s that mean”
CSD “…”
Simon “Hello ?”

2 Likes

Does Simon even know Nina is in there though?

At approximately 19:00 UTC on Friday, July 20th, Myriad began the pre-initialization process in order to prepare for Dreamer extraction later that day.

As of now, six of the corrupted dreamers did not survive.

Dreamer extraction remains scheduled to take place at 21:00 UTC.

7:00 Sydney Local Time
5:00 Shanghai Local Time
0:00 Moscow Local Time
22:00 London Local Time
23:00 Paris Local Time
17:00 New York Local Time
14:00 San Francisco Local Time

Citizen Scientists interested in observing and participating in this process can do so at Twitch

Open Live Stream >>

You can collaborate with other Citizen Scientists using these resources:

Discussion: Reddit NMS
Forums: Atlas CSD
Ressources: Game Detectives
Live Chat: Discord

Email from old gods

4 Likes

I still hope the allegedly corrupted characters may still be alive. We have yet to recover any evidence they are actually dead without recovery of a body. Perhaps if we are successful, once we have extracted the characters we decided to focus on maybe we can ‘use’ there experience to find the evidence they are actually dead. Maybe that part continues the story playing No Man’s Sky through missions? I think some of the other characters were quite interesting, maybe they can be re-imagined if they are truly dead as another in game character, That would be cool.

There is also character #231187611T still to play a part. Maybe our dreamer memories become a simulation - a location to start the searches and we are character #231187611T with any identity we choose? I think A$S will have planned the event long ago after all it is what they do.

4 Likes