Dreamer Extraction- July 20th, Concluded - Galactic Atlas Website Launch

Oh, Happy Cake Day! @SingularGleam!

4 Likes

So let’s try Claire. She trust us since the comics episode, everything should work fine.

5 Likes

I vote for Claire also.

1 Like

I defer to the majority -I would like to save them all so wherever we start is ok by me!
Edit for more :cake:

3 Likes

@kyle-culver already has his own discord channel, where he usually announces his live-streams. With your permission kyle, I’m posting an invitation here: Kyle-Culver

Edit: @DevilinPixy was this what you were asking for? Btw I also support us coming together on Friday/Saturday as we will most likely need all the help we can get. We need coordination for sure! I can help with whatever will be necessary!

4 Likes

Any way would have been fine with me. Was just pressing the importance of keeping an eye out based on the message relayed by Emily, so we have a direct line with @kyle-culver to keep him up-to-date while he his charged with communication for extraction of a dreamer. I like to be well prepared for this event in an attempt to not fail miserably due to lack of communication.

9 Likes

Yes precisely. Once kyle comes online he can for example open up a separate room on discord for us to hangout in. With voice chat if people agree (tends to be faster, but either way works).

WE MUST ALSO SELECT A PREFERRED DREAMER

Any takers? Who did Kyle talk to the last time around?

1 Like

From what I understood, this would have been Eun Ha. I can check again of course, but I believe there was a mention a ways up (scroll).

5 Likes

My post above has the previous Agents paired with the Dreamers. In case anyone cares to take a quick peek for quick reference. The research there is done.

Edit: I’m all for Eun Ha, again. Also, I have to agree with @SingularGleam about Toby. :elephant:

6 Likes

Yeah he enjoyed his conversation with Eun Ha and this is who he was leaning towards earlier in the thread.

6 Likes

@Emily are you reading this? Eun-Ha seems to be the number 1 choice for this community. Our representative already spoke to her once and we would therefore have the highest probability of having a successful extraction with us. Just sayin’. @kyle-culver ping da piiinnngg

5 Likes

Here is Kyle’s previous chat with Eun Ha: Twitch

2 Likes

My votes for Kyle and Eun Ha

4 Likes

This list of main points I compiled out of Kyle’s twitch stream:

Pictures of bracelet helped her more than we could know.

She appreciates a lot that people think of her.

She moved around a lot recently and does not seem to have a permanent address right now.

She is not close to her brother anymore. She misses hanging out with him like they did when they were kids. They played Hide and Seek and remembers fondly how her brother would hide outside and become really dirty for her mother to clean him all up before he could come back inside.

She has not interacted with any other dreamer - only with Emily.

Her memory of entering the simulation or of the W/ARE facility is completely gone.

My interpretation: She appreciates our help and loving support, but feels helpless and despair.

5 Likes

I was lurking in Discord after the last live chats and whoever talked to Claire last seemed tore up about how it ended so I would like to see Discord have another shot there. Eun Ha is a good choice for here. Here’s my summary,

Eun Ha
Her Patient File suggests she lacks personal goals with a desire for guidance. She would also lie for self-preservation.

Her Journal revealed she ran away with her mother to escape her father.

In Sim 1 we learned she misses her friends the most. They stopped talking to her after she got her U.S. citizenship

Sim 2 - We learned her mom died 12 years ago and that her mother taught her about wristwatches. She became an engineer because of that.

Sim 3 - We learned that the rain reminds her of her abusive father because he locked her and her mother out in the rain. She can’t sleep when it rains.

Live chat - She misses her brother.

Live stream - She left South Korea for the US when her mother died. Her brother holds a grudge against her for leaving him behind. She is 30 years old and lives in Boston, MA

Edit:
If we can ask questions, it might be good to know if she can communicate with anyone else in the sat. Or if Emily has talked to her about anything while we weren’t there. We should keep it real when if she asks us if we can get her out or not. If she could look at the sat like a watch, is there anything she could tell us about it? Is there anything more about Ware that she could tell us? Did she meet Tariq?

8 Likes

NMS Discord has nominated @Zoid as their rep. - he will try to get Toby if possible. I’m hearing the reddit rep is trying for Eun Ha - but I’m not involved over there

Edit 1 : The reddit rep has asked for Eun Ha if available
Edit 2: I posted on the wrong topic :frowning:

1 Like

I messaged Emily asking for Eun Ha and Claire as backup. We’ll see. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@kyle-culver Did you message her in these fora or on the discord?

Also: we need to set up a fast-comm method for the extraction, so that we can help you out, I wrote you on your discord channel, did you get it?

Edit: Nvm, just saw your discord answers!

2 Likes

Messaged her on discord. She’s appearing as offline atm.

1 Like

Ok great! I would love to have you either on voice or text on discord once this shxx goes down tomorrow. :heart:

1 Like