Documenting Atlas Pass v4 - Form / Spreadsheet / Map

I was thinking the same thing. Nothing better to do in Kansas?

Indeed, I need an infinite universe to escape the boring flat plains.

4 Likes

Some of those numbers are odd. There are more passes in Kansas than Chicago, and almost as many as New York :thinking: Fairly high participation in Ohio too…

2 Likes

Really hoping I get one. Looks like a bunch got theirs in Indianapolis already.

1 Like

A friend of mine and I both live just outside Indy, and we both got our passes a while ago.

If you are PT-16 or PB-16 please let us know if you get your Atlas Level 4 pass and tell us everything on the FRONT of it so we can see if anything is different from the other designation passes.

3 Likes

Some have been recorded, it seems they are not different but the SN prefix (before serial #) which is a letter.

2 Likes

I got an Atlas Pass PT-16 on June 19. It is at my parents Home, as I gave this address. My mother scanned it and sent it to me, but I have to wait to July 14 to get the pass when my mother will visit me. I didn’t want the pass to be send by post.

5 Likes

Yes, I have a PT-16 and it is a letter as SN prefix.

I’m going to “go through the motions”, and see if I can’t still get myself an L4 pass, too.

Don’t want to “skip content” and just input passwords / solutions, etc, so I may take a little time… but once I get to the Application Form stage for the pass, I will post a notice in here…

… and, all being well, I will follow-up with info on the Pass I receive. :sunglasses: :+1:

BTW, is it safe to presume that I could - now - “only” get a PB/PT-16, at this point?
(ie withOUT “cheating” and buying a pre-owned via eBay/Amazon)

Thanks, all. :smiley:

Unfortunately, it seems that the original application form is no longer active. If you didn’t sign up for one previously, you can’t get one the normal way.

There was a recent e-mail claiming “16 special passes” would be sent out randomly, but I haven’t heard of anyone getting them yet. You might have a chance for those.

EDIT: I think you need to have received the E-mail to use the link though, as it doesn’t ask for personal info.

Well, darn. :confused:

thanks for that update, though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s okay. I hear they show up on ebay for a mere $300 or so…:scream: We still don’t know what they are really for. It does make a nice keepsake though.

Considering that they are just multicolored pieces of printed card stock (paper), paying $300 for something that cost $2 to print just shows…there are a lot of gullible deep-pocket fools eager to buy ANYTHING that has “limited” attached to it! LOL

TQQdles™

1 Like

I can’t remember that one.
…anyway I’ve resigned myself to having missed out on a v4pass but I’m ok with that.

It was in an Old Gods e-mail titled “Attention Citizen Scientists - Suspicious Lab Tracking”. June 2nd.

1 Like

Oh yes. I just looked it up and I did get that one.
Thanks.