Dev Kit has arrived!

Different Dev kits contain different sound files, so unless some hard clues come to light, we just have to wait. Remember the books are so far still unused as well!

5 Likes

3 have been received

5 Likes

Where did you find that? :scream:
Im resuming the wiki page but nothing seems to be new…
edit: found it, ignore!

Ten hours top? What does that mean ?

2 Likes

It’s from here:

And nobody knows what it means yet.

3 Likes

I believe so !

It’s just that this phase is sooo intense and I am looking so forward for any new element, that I am jumping on my keyboard as soon as something pops out to ask you guys x)

#chargedpile

:rofl:

5 Likes

Well, stay on it! I am going to be out this morning and I don’t want to miss anything. I already missed the live stream last night. :sob: I will check in as often as possible.

3 Likes

I missed that too… with 3 kids at home it is sometimes kinda difficult to save some batteries for the evening ! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Please, don’t sleep…never… even if it asks you to… Too dangerous…

7 Likes

I do love receiving a discord notification saying WT has updated five minutes before I go to sleep…

An hour later I’m still reading the feed.

7 Likes

Here is a theory, for what it’s worth.

1. We need to figure out what medical condition or conditions Arnaud has to tailor a wake-up procedeure for WARE to use.
  2. If we assume that the audio files are skyped between a headset user (Arnaud??) and WARE tech support and the user and his medical prescriber, this gives us some clues to his possible conditions and/or symptoms and medications.
    3, Once we have determined his medical condition, and what ‘incident’ he may have had with the headset, we can submit the correct proceedure for Dr. A to use to wake him up safely.
8 Likes

I hundred percent agree… Those are more than likely the steps to come.

2 Likes

starting a fresh thread

4 Likes

Hey guys, guess what waited in the mail when coming home from work today!

19 Likes

Make sure to post it all for us to see in the new thread :sunglasses:
I hope you will be okay… :scream:

4 Likes

Cool!! Are ya gonna live stream it? If so don’t disclose that Skype password!!

5 Likes

@FRANK_CADILLAC there is no way I’m opening the package without trying to live stream!! I’ll let you know for sure! It would be through the CSD Games twitch account considering it is “CSD GAMES” that receives the package!

8 Likes

Wow. Pretty awesome man.

5 Likes

A POC has received a text message from Mercury and Dr Nadeau…

3 Likes

Be careful with doing a livestream, the last one accidentally disclosed the Skype account details.

3 Likes

@solarparty I know! I saw it! I also saw the mods on discord going “Right, if anyone even tries to access the account they will never take part of discord WT again!”

Nobody said anything after that :laughing:

I’ll do my best not to reveal anything though, lessons learned for sure

9 Likes