Dev Kit has arrived!

That Dev Kit really is dangerous. The guy just died, right there on camera :grinning:

9 Likes

Yeah the timing was perfect xD

4 Likes

Pretty awesome.

3 Likes

Yay! This site works for me and I can actually type into it!

7 Likes

The stream is still down?

1 Like

@Matt33111 the stream never came back up again :laughing:

3 Likes

I guess he really did die. Maybe we should help him find his grave.:grin:

4 Likes

If you would rather listen than read everything that just happened, here’s a video.

8 Likes

Thanks! @MacForADay … I need to catch up since I missed it all today lol

3 Likes

Sucks. I’m working a 14 hour shift today at work. I can’t catch up with everything! I guess I’m going to have to wait till there is a full summary with, hopefully, a video of the stream.

@MacForADay did you catch some of the stream footage? I missed it.

5 Likes

No, Mixer doesn’t work on PS4. Hopefully someone recorded it.

3 Likes

Possible lead?

Edit: I hope he changed the PW.

8 Likes

wow wow owow wowwow

What the hell is happening… I just sleep a few hours, wake up and here’s the HYPE TIME !!

So THRILLED !!!

3 Likes

You must have missed the time when we all voted to have the next phase of the ARG strictly going at Canadian office hours! I know I did… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Hahaha!!

Did you also have a vote on likes that I am not aware of? Because it is 8pm here and I am already running out of friendly hearts! :grin:

So here they are ! :blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::heart:

I am so ready to know moooore!! I hope @bcatrek is motionless waiting for the postman just NEXT to his letter box! :rofl:

7 Likes

AFAIK, @bcatrek is working today. I doubt whether he’ll have time to do anything major until this evening.

4 Likes

The cellphone background looks the same as the satcom-70 site!
Woohoo I found something on my own ! :rofl:

similarity1
similarity2

There’s also a number at the top of the cellphone screen right : 243579

7 Likes

Hey guys! Yea I’m sorta working today, most of it from home so I can still monitor stuff. And no there’s still no word from the postman! :laughing:

6 Likes

But now… how are we supposed to know what the code is?

Something that hasn’t come up ?
All the packages has to arrive? will there be different audio files, to tell us what happened aer the one we have?

3 Likes

I think only 2 of the four Dev kits have been received. So hopefully the puzzle will be clearer then

4 Likes