CURRENTLY RECRUITING: A HUB inside the Mercury Subroutine for ETARC

big fan of this idea. i plan to prob stay in the current Euclid HUB area since i have a nice farm but given what the update brings; i’d setup a smaller shop in the ETARC Hub. also my gamepedia wiki generating script is at version 6.0 for those that like to really document systems :wink:

I would definitely buy that ETARC shirt! That’s exactly the kind of under-the-radar nerddom I can get away with wearing to work. :smile:

5 Likes

I second the idea for a t-shirt.

1 Like

another tip; use your exocraft as secondary containers; i have all three and use them mainly just to hoard more resources. you can also warp items to your freighter when it is called in inventory screen by going to freighter, hitting triangle (PS4) and selecting items in ship inventory. same can be done with exocraft if you are in a system w/the exocraft pad.

also access to exocraft inventory is subtly available when in your ship for resources like iron/plutonium/etc or in your freighter too when in your home base system. yea, i play a lot. :wink:

I planned after the update, to make my way to the Galactic Hub…but creating a new one based on ETARC sounds great.
I’m playing on PC and i’m still in Euclid.

1 Like

Rest assured that it is part of the plans (see proposed timeline in OP!)

Guys and gals,

Updated the OP with more information. I’m currently at work so compiling the list of members who wish to join the project will be a bit tough for me for the time being. If anyone is bored right now and would like to compile a list of participants, that would be awesome!

Sorry, little out of the loop here, what does OP stand for?( all I can think of is over powered :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Hahahah! Original Post :wink:

1 Like

Oh! Thanks :smile:

It won’t be too far from the original Galactic Hub. They are very nice neighbors to have, and have some sweet tourism spots. But we’re not gonna be that close either, because we don’t want to interfere with their expansion. We’ll try to make it easy to visit the G-Hub and find a convenient corner of space to settle in, in due time!

That sounds like a good plan :sunglasses:

i’m in Hilbert, but fast on my way to Calypso. Deep Space CSD Hub?

2 Likes

I love the merch idea!

1 Like

You could be our frontiersman! Not many people in the Calypso galaxy!

3 Likes

So… I’m not entirely sure how all of this works, but would love to be a part of it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well first we will explore and try to find an expanse of space we can claim (after the update). Once that’s done, we find the prettiest, most awesome system to call the ETARC capital system.

Once that’s done, we explore the entire expanse, catalogue it’s species, establish naming conventions, catalogue ressources, etc. It’s a way for us to stay close to each other is this big universe.

If, or when, we are done exploring the CSD hub systems, we will start considering expanding. All of this will happen here, on the official CSD forums.

Tell me if it’s still not clear for you!

2 Likes

I’m interested, I have no home. I’m in Hilbert(PS4).

@SlowRiot4NuZero We could make a poll for people interested in being recruited, just make it a public vote.

I’m in. Currently about 30-40 jumps from the Galactic Hub on PS4.

Sign me up! Ps4 Calypso, so I’m sure it’ll be lonely out there haha

1 Like