Check your inbox, new message from Old Gods 7-2-18

I submitted a planet just 4 hours ago with no problem. I was on a PC using Chrome.

Anyone that wasn’t able to submit, give it a try now, others are reporting its allowing entries now.
Edit for not reading post above me

2 Likes

OMG bloody finally…thanks for posting…this must have been my 20,000th attempt and it FINALLY went through!!

4 Likes

SUBMISSION UPDATE

Greetings everybody :smiley:
Just letting everyone know, that we as the ETARC HUB have successfully made our submission.
:tada:
Thanks to @Polyphemus or submitting on our behalf.

10 Likes

Nice, what was the image used?

And the portal address!! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Image used:

ETARC%20Hub%20Capital%2001

Portal address:

15 Likes

Well Done!
@Mad-Hatter @Polyphemus
:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Well it seems this latest email is only any good for those still in Euclid… I’m still in Bud on normal but have started a permadeath trying to reach centre before NEXT (if real-life gives me a break!)

I have decided to abandon (but keep) my day 1 save when NEXT arrives… (probably should’ve posted this somewhere else, but hey, I started relevantly :wink: )

1 Like

Is there a time limit to submit a planet?

2 Likes

Hi @arpoja,
This is the E-mail from OG. It says, “On a date not too far in the future” So- I’d say submit a.s.a.p. :wink:

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Hello Citizen Scientists,

Many thanks to everyone involved in the ongoing Myriad Satellite defragmentation project, uncovering and investigating the memories of the twelve trapped dreamers.

Before the arrival of NEXT, we’d like to hear your own memories, and to visit some of your favourite places in Atlas Rises.

We’re reaching out for your help in researching the community’s favourite locations in the Euclid Galaxy - a galaxy that was seeded by us, but ultimately has been claimed by you - the players, the travellers and the interlopers. On a date not too far in the future, we will select some of our favourites, and some at random, to share.

Join the Research Project >>

Thank you for participating, and we hope you enjoy creating these submissions.

HG

5 Likes

That’s it ! Planet submitted! :vulcan_salute:

Homeplanet

6 Likes

I chose to share my Survival Mode PS4 base as its the only notable thing I have still standing that I’ve shared in the past.

5 Likes

Sorry if this has been posted already

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man’s Sky / Waking Titan

Moved to video topic