8 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

dunno, theyre a wee bit 2018/19 :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

How do you place these scaled down thingies so precisely? For me, they look always crooked and random. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Most folks use 3rd party base building software that allows minute control on each axis of placement/rotation. My guess is they did too but I have seen people do stuff like this on console too with what I can only imagine is a lot of deleting/replacing until its perfect, even changing your view slightly can totally mess up your placement.

I recall @Mad-Hatter being particularly good with his line up and placement, had some honed dualshock techniques :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m afraid my building skills are very ‘meh’ compared to what I’ve seen in the last few years. (But thanks for remembering me from the time ‘before’).

I haven’t tried glitch building for a long long time & some of the tricks I used were nerfed & other new things were discovered that I never tried.
These days my bases are typically bare basic powersource, teleporter & storage access points with my freighter being my main base on all 3 of my saves.

5 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes