Atlas passes V4. Small update

lets also consider the obvious reason for distinctions, our responses to the survey’s as well as your echo and email correspondence. others?

1 Like

Did everyone get d1BDqjxez5m as a code at the end of their e-mail? I got 16-A, wondering if someone with a different designation got a different one…

1 Like

it might be safe to say everyone received that code at the end of the survey

1 Like

Pretty sure everyone got the same. Looks like a youtube ID. Tried it, it says “video not available”, not “video does not exist”.

1 Like

Got my e-mail, too.
Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

i uploaded 4 or 5 pics to Project-WT.com And i play on ps4 and PC

1 Like

There is a poll up for which class designations people got.

2 Likes

Damn interns forgot to set the video to ‘‘public’’ :joy:

1 Like

http://www.strawpoll.me/13572746/r so many polls

Hum. Did I miss something, or my browser is freaking out, or something is up with project-wt.com?

What have you done! You broke it!

3 Likes

Mine is working fine.

3 Likes

Also got the 16-A. Not sure how I feel about being the most common pass >.> I hope it gets explained. I feel like I gimped myself by not signing up on here / wt until phase 2 since I lurked everyday and didnt think it was necessary until end of phase 1 even though Ive been here from the start /facepalm.

I didnt start until phase 2 either and got WT-01. I really doubt it has anything to do with when you joined. Probably based off the survey, and possibly not anything else. Who knows. I’m anxious for the designations to be explained as well.

That makes me feel a little better I guess lol. They all seem to having meaningful names as well. WT-01 (waking titan), Pb-16 (lead? 16), Hg-16 (Mercury / hello games 16), AWK (programming language), g-19 (step up from g-17?), L-15 (loop15?).

1 Like

Status doesnt say that for me, it says -// instead.

Edit: It remind me of the videos from the recent pdf from the last glyph. they start with // so maybe thats connected?

My guess 16-A is for 0.16alpha

The code at the end of the address sign-up is a youtube link if you put it through rot16:

3 Likes

My best guess right now is that the designations are a (random?) way to divide users into groups that will either compete or will have different info to solve a puzzle in the coming weeks.

1 Like

My theory is that the different designations are based on the answers from those surveys we’ve been taking this whole time. Like how in the emails it shows a graph and %s of who chose what. That’s my theory so far.

1 Like