Atlas passes have arrived

To those who don’t get one don’t worry about it to much.

Honestly its a cool thing to have but i wouldn’t lose sleep over not getting one.

7 Likes

I agree, it really is just a business card with some stickers on it.

3 Likes

That’s the sort of thing people say who got one … :cry:

6 Likes

I completely agree with Mac its a fancy card with cool stuff on it.

Honestly you could probably make one yourself and have it turn out okay.

As far as the purpose in the Arg that remains to be seen but it’s probably just puzzle related.

2 Likes

@LTVDK is right. You two are being very inconsiderate to those who don’t have a pass.

@MacForADay and @Sith921 if your atlas passes mean that little to you, you can send them both my way :wink:

4 Likes

It is tearing me apart that a lot of my friends and Youtubers I follow haven’t got one, as evidenced by my “Why haven’t the more popular NMS Youtubers received Atlas Passes?” thread.

I have seriously considered sending my Atlas Pass to a couple people, but I only have one pass to give and it would still leave many without one.

I’m sorry that pointing out that the cards aren’t made of anything special actually caused more distress when I intended to ease it. Obviously, the worth of the passes is in our emotional connection and the events surrounding them. That is the nature of ARGs, they create deep emotional and intellectual connections to the intended franchise.

I’m still holding out hope that more passes are still in the process of being sent out, and am still considering sending it to someone after the ARG has ended (I don’t have a great need to keep it for memorabilia, I just want to be able to use it for whatever it might be needed for in the ARG).

11 Likes

HEY,
we have not even gotten to 2500 confirmed
which indicates only the first 2500 were sent out.
serial numbers appears not to follow in sequence.
for the time frame since the passes started arriving
not many have been delivered.
it is best to wish/hope/wait for Hello Games to give us some info
I do know that when that happens hell will freeze over

8 Likes

I understood you Mac and Sith.
I wasn’t offended and I understood you were simply pointing out: that despite it being a fun little piece of memorabilia, it is in fact a pretty bit of cardboard. I think many people (including myself) were just eager to get one, such is the dedication of many fans.
Ziggy is right though:
We’ve only unlocked the first 1/4 of the passes so there will be more coming as each stage of the arg progresses…sometime over the next 20 years. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah my main connection with my pass is because of waking titan and no mans sky but without that its mostly just a cardboard card.

Doesn’t mean I don’t like it but I just wanted to point out that they aren’t anything to get super hyped about.

Also side note - I wish there was more No Mans Sky stuff out there like model ships (NO counting the collector ship) but stuff like t-shirts and toys and action figures or just anything really and posters would be nice.

4 Likes

I’d like a PS4 dynamic theme and avatar from NMS. I’d pay.

7 Likes

True that would be nice

It does kind of shock me how little stuff there is for the game besides the game itself and the limited edition.

2 Likes

I noticed no PT-16 has been reported so far.
I received my pass but my son has not for the moment; he’s PT-16.
He’s got the same postal address and IP than me, so I wonder if PT-16 mean : “you ain’t got one” as considered double. Yet again, there’re plenty more passes to be sent out, so we’ll see.

1 Like

At a guess I’d think your CSID & your email address (which you used to sign up) are where the link is made.
Having the same postal or IP address shouldn’t matter.
I believe someone’s housemate recieved one so the address shouldn’t trip things up. :crossed_fingers:

I think Hello Games has been focused on game updates, and less on building the brand with other products. That said, I’d grab a t-shirt or two in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

I think a dynamic NMS theme for the PS4 would be excellent.

3 Likes

There was a static theme with the limited edition of NMS. I swtich between it and a dynamic Star Trek theme on my PS4.

2 Likes

You can make a static wallpaper out of any image. Take a screenshot of whatever, in the game with the share button and, make it your theme.

So only a quarter of the passes have been released? Good to know. I looked at the map and saw that people had received some near me and it had me worried that I’d been passed over :frowning:

3 Likes

yes, official t-shirts please, that’d be great

4 Likes