Atlas passes have arrived

Question to those, who have received atlas pass: can you select user card badge in the preferences/profile page on this site?

Yes, I can. Never tried before.

What options do you have there?
I have none at the moment and I have not got an atlas pass.
Just wonder, if it is related to atlas pass or not.

The badges are little trophy points this forum page presents you as you hit little milestones.
Lots of likes on a post…get a badge.
Lots of replies to a post…get a badge.
Etc.etc.
Sample below

These aren’t connected to the Atlas passes.

2 Likes

The User Card is a summary of your profile, shown when a user clicks on your avatar or user name. A User Card Background image can be set separately for this in your preferences. The User Card Badge appears to not be setup for this forum, but instead of not showing as an option at all, it shows only ‘(none)’ as an option, making it a bit confusing. This is something an admin requires to setup and can be an icon or image that would show at the bottom right of the User Card once selected. Usually the icons for the ‘earned badges’ are setup for this, but can actually be any image.

Edit: As @Mad-Hatter said, none of this is related in any way with the Atlas pass or ARG, just user Profile preferences and ‘achievements’.

5 Likes

just a heads up for me (NZ) i know the mail will be delivered soon so who knows, i live in Wellington and if Auckland has got Atlas Passes then its not going to be long soon!!
if there are Atlass Passes V4s found in Wellington please DM me with some screenshots so I can go and check my mail!
AWESOME I AM SO EXITED

5 Likes

Hi , just got mine ( Australia),thanks HG !,anyone else in Oz get one yet ?

8 Likes

That would make the current documented count 23 for Australia. Feel free to fill in the Atlas Pass v4 report form with your pass info, so it can be added to the documented data. See this topic for links and info.

3 Likes

#6258 of 10000. This has been sitting in my PO BOX in Maricopa Arizona for awhile. Finally got back to check and YES.

15 Likes

Arizona…Phoenix… Coincidence, I think not!

7 Likes

Just south of Phoenix

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to make changes to a submitted atlas pass?

There used to be a report button on the list but can’t seem to find it now.

I noticed a lot of the people with passes in dublin are just listed as dublin, and so they all occupy the same point on the map, so you can’t actually see them all on the map.

Would like to give a more precise address to remedy mine.

2 Likes

You’d have to contact those maintaining/documenting the collected data. A contact list can be found in the Documenting Atlas Pass v4 topic

3 Likes

hi, my friend got his atlas pass last week but i waiting for mine in moment.

Oo are they randomly sent? - regardly from germany

1 Like

I checked Indy looks like a bunch of people here got one. Definitely bummed. I signed up August 8th 2017 and submitted the survey. Got class designation G-17. I’m guessing that’s the one people who don’t get passes are assigned to.

2 Likes

G-17 isn’t really a dsignation. We first all had it and, later, we received another mail with our our last designation (one the 8 then).
An exemple of this mail:

At the end of this mail we had a link where to provide our mailing information:

"To be eligible for a physical copy of your Atlas Pass, you need to provide your mailing information by clicking here.

This is NOT a guarantee that you will receive a physical copy of a Level 4 Atlas Pass; however, if you do not give us your mailing information, for obvious reasons, we won’t be able to send you anything. Your address will be validated and added to the mailing process. You will not receive a shipping notification. We will announce when all Level 4 Atlas Passes have been shipped."

So if you gave you mail adress you should have a different designation than G-17 no ?

5 Likes

Yea. Thanks man.

2 Likes

In Oz, Gold Coast, Queensland. Nothing yet. Where abouts are you located?

1 Like

Gday im in country S.A , my son lives 3 hours from me and hasnt received one yet.maybe they sent them out in a certain order or something.?

3 Likes

I think I got mine last week. Been fighting a plague (bronchitis) my brother gave me.

6 Likes