Atlas passes have arrived

ATLAS PASS RECEIVED!

I’m so happy this has literally made my day!

Lincoln UK :uk:

10 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

I was gutted today, I received a picture from my sis who lives in the same town as me and she’s only gone and received an atlas pass!! I thought ooh yes! There will be one waiting for me when I get home, but no, nothing :cry::cry::sob:

8 Likes

virtual pat on the back

5 Likes

Thanks (sat😢in the corner)

4 Likes

North-West, UK.

@FRANK_CADILLAC holding out for you here with fingers very much crossed for tomorrow, somehow unable to imagine you not receiving one, so… :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

Thanks dude, I have everything crossed but there’s no emoji for that so :crossed_fingers::smiley:

8 Likes

That sculpture is lovely, too. Beautiful piece. Glass, I presume?

1 Like

Yeahhh!!!

15 Likes

Glad to see so many V4 arriving :smiley: And for the others who are still waiting: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thank you, glass though no, I think it’s some kind of perspex…was a gift but if I can locate a source, I’ll be sure to tell you. I do find it very relaxing :slight_smile:

1 Like

So excited for everyone the world over getting their Passes this week, for about an hour there I’d assumed it was friday just from the feeling. I was about to say “Something could happen today” and realised it’s still only tuesday.

I’ve a feeling something will happen this weekend, if not the next :smiley:

8 Likes

I just received my Atlas Pass 4 :heart_eyes:
(Czech Republic)

17 Likes

Nice! (I wish you could put a reply under 10 characters)

4 Likes

Germany

signing in… Nr.751

14 Likes

The wave is moving across the world. Now the V4 passes are slowly flooding Europe… About 16% has reached their destination. When and will it cover our whole world?

4 Likes

I find it interesting that none have arrived in Central/South America, Africa, Asia, or Australia. The must be NMS players on those continents?! Good luck to those still waiting. :crossed_fingers:

—des

4 Likes

Had a plain white envelope in the mail today so I got all excited, but is was just some junkmail … :pensive:

8 Likes

Feels bad man

1 Like

This ARG is soooooooooo booooorrriinnnggggg.

Yawn.

Feels Bored Man