Atlas passes have arrived

Writing this as I run to the mailbox

2 Likes

Guys, it’s my birthday tomorrow!! :joy:

Now if only I was born in Canada…

Thanks for the best freaking present all the same @oldgods !
Your timing is superb.

3 Likes

I’m on the road again in a couple days won’t see my mail until the end of the month. If I get it, I might be the last person to open that piece of mail.

1 Like

Nothing I just died a little inside

3 Likes

Same here :sob:

3 Likes

PSA: ATLAS V4 PASSES ARE HERE!!!

5 Likes

Just got my mail, no Atlas Pass.

Canada first! Don’t worry too much just yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I guess Canadians need to be first in something for once jkjkjk. :wink:

1 Like

Atlas Pass V4 Listing - Waking Titan - Game Detectives Wiki

4 Likes

Looks like 16-A as well.

I decided to merge several replies from two other topics into this topic to further discuss and talk about the arrival of the Atlas v4 passes. Sorry if turns out a bit messy, but it felt better to have all the excitement in one place :wink:

For further discussion of the Waking Titan ARG, check the topic below:

For further discussion of the Waking Titan 10th glyph, see the topic below:

1 Like

Made an edit to your post to remove a no longer valid link, after having merged several replies from two other topics into this topic.

Got mine too from Montréal. 296/10000

5 Likes

Just read through my Old Gods emails and noticed my designation number changed in the last several messages. I never noticed that before.

Exactly. Even though my contributions have been minimal with the majority going way over my head, it’s been a lot of fun.

2 Likes

damn no Atlas Pass for me
well, i live in New Zealand so…
:frowning:

2 Likes

Spacing Guild member Trogdor has his Atlas Pass! He is also from Canada. Here is my own video announcing the news:

6 Likes

@DevilinPixy you’re killin’ it on mod duty today! Thank you for organizing the chaos! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

It shouldn’t be too long to see some reaching Oregon. Even better, the ARG should kick into high gear and we are that much closer to the next big NMS update.

2 Likes