Atlas Pass lv. 4

Yup I think it’s safe to assume some of the more prevelant community members during the ARG while fit snuggly into that 10,000 with plenty to spare for random allocation. The Puppet Masters did say that community members have been highlighted to be guaranteed as a recipient. However whether this just means Key Community members like those with heavy youtube traffic or established NMS communitys, or whether it means people who were heavy participants within the ARG in general, remains to be seen. I’m hoping its the latter, those people got their cassettes and rodent food, would be a shame if they were the only ones guaranteed an atlas pass v4 as well. I’m thinking anyone who had a name appear during a live stream is DEFINITELY getting one (or at least, thats what I’m clinging to because I got a little shout out during a live stream :smiley: )

5 Likes

I am more confuse on the purpose of the atlas pass lv.4

2 Likes

I think its safe to say none of us really know their purpose. All we know is 10K are being printed and they have to do with the ARG. What happens after they’re sent out will be a surprise :smile:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they do nothing other than being cool physical items…I guess they might involve them in future ARG bits like show up at a location with one to get a clue or something but generally I recommend not expecting them to do much of anything.

2 Likes