Atlas Pass lv. 4

I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the Atlas V4 passes as just souvenirs. I kind of think that these will lead into another step of the ARG (which imo is not actually over as made apparent by the many loose ends). My main reasoning behind this being the delay between printing and us receiving them, as well as the need for timing.

If they were planning on these just being souvenirs I don’t see why they wouldn’t just be sending these out in batches as they come of the printer, the fact that we haven’t gotten any info on them yet and no one has received them makes me think that they’re being held for a purpose. I made a thread a while back about how it’s pretty clear to me that the ARG is not yet over, check it out if you’re interested!

Edit: Just saw Anashel’s post above that the materials were just sent to the printers, so it could be they’ll start sending them in out in batches soon. I’ll be glad to eat crow if these end up being souvenirs, but I really think it makes a ton of sense for the V4 passes to be linked into another step of the ARG.

2 Likes