April 27-29 W/RE Dev Site-May 11 Dev Kit Winners

I can’t make anything else out clearly. The memory fragments stand out

1 Like

ok. EEG monitoring is for epilepsy
Defibrillator is for the heart
Epinephrine is adrenaline
Propofol is an anesthetic
the radiation guard is sounding more feasible to me. Especially if they are using his brain as back up when the Monarch Depository failed.

3 Likes

Agreed… noted so far… in safety guide the radiation standard met by the headset requires the radiator to be 20cm from subject… does that really work for a headset??

2 Likes

Agreed. This is making the most sense and only one would be required, I assume

1 Like

We are also advised to consult the Safety Guide.

2 Likes

Then what do we put for medical condition. Or is this only for a pre existing condition, which he did not have as far as we know

1 Like

Exactly, what do we even know about Arnaud and a possible pre existing medical condition?

1 Like

has anyone tried his phone again

1 Like

I think we need to find a medical condition from the image:

1 Like

Only other item of note in the docs is an EEG to monitor brain waves… again only 1 needed, but no logical medical condition other than sleep/dream related ones

2 Likes

I tried calling his phone number again and its disconnected now…

3 Likes

He’s dead then…:thinking:

The image states healthy. It seems the memory fragments is the only significant thing mentioned. Is that a DNA helix or a brainwave pattern on the pic?

2 Likes

Looks like DNA

Does it look like it is untwisting? Maybe he is mutating! :scream:

1 Like

Left is what appears to be a dna strand… looking at his physical data seems fine… blood pressure, heart rate all seem normal (or figures that seem like they correspond appear normal anyhow)… agree it must be lower right portion

1 Like

We might also have to wait for the new Waking Titan command center to boot before we can figure out what to order for Arnaud. The image we have might be from that command center…

Edit: cause it really looks like there is something under the DNA. if you look closely it looks like that panel is on top of another bit of info… I can see a letter. And almost what looks like a profile picture under the bottom right string of the DNA

2 Likes

Yes. I would like to know what Mr Zheng knows. I wonder if they will hook him into the system before we find out

So Arnaud was the OS of the Cassini satellite that became obliterated in Saturn’s wrath :rofl:

2 Likes

Tried fixing up the image a bit:

Fnixw9t%20fixed

4 Likes