April 27-29 W/RE Dev Site-May 11 Dev Kit Winners

Requesting supplies appears to be a one way ticket so it needs to be right

2 Likes

So we need a consensus. What do we order?

Well we know we have just over 3000 ware and it must be head/mind relatedā€¦ mood stabiliser, propofol or radiation protection?

1 Like

Are we sure thesupplies are for Arnaud? What is Arnaudā€™s current status? Has he crashed landed his ship on an alien planet with no memory of where or who he isā€¦ sounds like the situation a new traveller finds themselves in when they start the game. Are the medical readouts for Arnaud, Mr Zheng, loop16 or someone else entirely.

1 Like

I figure the radiation protection. It is prolly just tin foil lol

3 Likes

Yes. Because he became mysteriously sick. That happened after he joined WARE. Also the fact that his ID # just opened new dialogue in the WT command prompt

The readout/image could be for anyoneā€¦ but the supplies are for Arnaudā€¦ or whomever has hijacked him

1 Like

There is also a quantity to choose

1 Like

Yea that quantity is getting to meā€¦ Itā€™s the only other thing with a red starā€¦

Hmmm, do we need Melatonin? Or possibly some Clonazepam, which is also known to be effective?

2 Likes

Yes sucks doesnā€™t itā€¦ and his medical state has to be describedšŸ¤”

2 Likes

Are we supposed to protect him while he is hooked up or are we supposed to set him free or will our choices decide the outcome for poor Arnaud? So many questions. :scream:

3 Likes

One is a sleep regulator the other a mood stabilserā€¦ only kinda eliminates radiationā€¦

3 Likes

All possibly correctšŸ˜­

1 Like

Well, a lot of the clues today were pretty scary. Maybe we should stabilize his mood.

1 Like

Okayā€¦ how much?

:grin:

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦:scream: Too much of anything is not good. I am no doctor

1 Like

the imgur pic shows memory fragments. Does any of this help his memory?

1 Like

Anyone manage to read anything else on the image?

1 Like

There has to be something we are missing. I am going to look through all the documents again and look at the puzzle answers to see if there is a pattern.

3 Likes