Anyone already listening to WAEL?

The wedge specifies today. I’m gonna keep rolling but I won’t presume to know better than anyone.

This DJ’s taste feels a little more traditional than previous programming. I think it’s live too.

Despacito… I’ve heard it like 15 times today…

yes but the previous two tracks

Inubo, you down? Tell them to say “Too soon is not soon enough:)”

Oh shit, Inubo this track. Who is this, this is the OP track I must know.

It is a group called Aventura

Thank you!

Or maybe Romeo Santos. He is the leadsinger of Aventura. He has a solo project also. That’s what my girlfriend says. Try both, just in case.

About the call. I’ll try.

2 Likes

I’m from Spain. 9:00 Am here atm, I’ll be listening the whole day to the radio and trying to find out something. Due to spanish is my native language I hope it helps me to find something interesting in the lyrics of any song or commercials. I’ll keep you all in tune! (I apologise about my english)

2 Likes

Meh!!! Diana Fuentes - La Fortuna ft. Tommy Torres. Found it by rhyming luna and fortuna :slight_smile:

Commercial about texting and driving. Then Shakira.

This may be stupid but in one of the songs played before (“Hasta que me de la gana”- Victor Manuelle) the verbs “amarte” and “llamarte” appear more than once. Both verbs include the word “marte” who means Mars in spanish. Correlated or not I had to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if the email submiting is because THEY will send us something?

Also, for the note, I’m having 2 different contents in 2 different streams.

http://www.fm96puertorico.com/

1 Like

No shit. I’ve been monitoring http://cast.puntocommunications.com/tunein/fm96.pls. I register a delay in the tunein.com cast, maybe 5 or 6 seconds. There was definitely an ad when I started the tunein.com stream though. OMG what do you think the chances are that the message wasn’t in the station broadcast, but in the ad stream of tunein.com?

1 Like

Well, that’s our direct reference from the wt tool… I’d stick on it.

shit balls. Switching over. Hopefully it’s not all fucked now.

1 Like

My girlfriend is listening to the radio station bradcast. I’m on the tunein.com. We’ll cover if something’s wrong with it.

Nier, which stream are you monitoring?