Anyone already listening to WAEL?

Hell, I have plenty of disk space free and am active. I’m gonna start recording and purge every now and again, as I have been drinking and may feel sleepy at any moment. But I’ll get it. MARK MY WORDS.

3 Likes

Good to hear! Looking out for us all.

1 Like

What time did the multiverse page update? Was it around noon Eastern time, as the twitter bot said?

I still need some partners to help me figure out what I’m listening to. Some of these songs are fucking great and I wish I knew who I was listening to. Apparently Shakira, generally speaking.

It would be pretty funny if the whole ARG was done just to promote this radio station site.

How long did it take for the last ad to run?

1 Like

I’m not sure. This is the first one I’m around for. TooSoonForNow begged the question earlier, but no insight yet. I bet WAEL is definitely getting more air time than usual tonight.

I’ve been listening for an hour now and I think I’ve heard one, maybe two commercials. It’s hard to differentiate between commercials and station identification though.

That is weird. I have maybe heard a single commercial and I’ve been listening for like 3 hours. !!!

EDIT: Station identification I have heard for sure, but no real commercials. Maybe radio outside the US is better?

Is there a spanish speaker here?

I am, so if I listen something wierd, i’ll tell you ASAP

PS: Sorry for the post about the dropbox thing “About this thread on nms reddit”

… I feel a little guilty about it and making you guys losing a lot of time

1 Like

Thanks @Inubo… I was just beginning to suspect that our clue might be in Spanish!

where have you been my whole life?

TooSoon, that’s too soon…

1 Like

noted. Remind me later

What can you tell us about the station identification and lack of commercials in this stream? Is that common?

Okay who’s this girl singing right now? Sounds like Feist.

NOTE: if it’s Shakira I think i’ll have an aneurism.

It must be because it’s late in Puerto Rico (2:25 am). In mexico some radio stations cut the transmission o commercial blocks and transmit an automatic playlist. They also say the title of the song and the name of the performer, but generally it’s prerecorded. It seems that this is not the case because in the end of every song there’s a broadcaster specifying the artist name - song name.

Yes, at the top of the hour we got a new voice as the dj. Sounds like an older guy, though he could have prerecorded.

That felt like a live transition, a little rocky but it worked. Props.

I think it’s live

Also, I was looking at the waking titan 3rd triangle. It hasn’t changed at all. I’m only able to submit my email. Maybe we should wait until the options of the page change, don’t you think?

1 Like