Anniversary Update Speculation(with spoilers)

These are so funny I have to post

13 Likes

10 Likes
5 Likes

Vaccinate? VACCINATE? I was shooting them, you essentinelly stupid piece of haywire machinery. Because some guy at the space station said heā€™d give me nanites for it. See? No need to make up conspiracies. The truth is simple this time. Though admittedly somewhat brutalā€¦

2 Likes

The Nexus is selling my starchart data to Star Citizen?!
:exploding_head:
Cracked me up. :grin:

4 Likes

These have been so cool!

1 Like

I would not mind, especially if it were temporary. I wouldnā€™t mind if it were a yearly thing either. Most games have the store open all the timeā€¦ If Hello Games can somehow make it an event, and somehow tie it into the story/loreā€¦ it could potentially be something amazing. They could even have things that are exclusive to the purchases.

2 Likes

SM is RT again

2 Likes

I agree with Chris Boyd. I feel like I have played 6 games for the price of one with NMS.

2 Likes

This is common background. We alredy saw it earlier

13 Likes

Yes. The most interesting thing is that they chose not to center the bottom row on the latest image, as they did on the above image. Meaning that it seems they deliberately left a conspicuous blank spot as a teaser.
As for the background image, it was already there but, there is an image of some sortā€¦so still interesting. :smiley:

Too funny!

10 Likes

Thereā€™s a possibility that breaking the grid just didnā€™t look to their satisfaction. However, no matter how you turn it, thereā€™s no doubt that another update is coming, since they said so. Nothing has been said about when or how big. I feel like some people are expecting another NEXT or Beyond-level of update, but with all the content we already got this year, I donā€™t think that will be happening. I also donā€™t think it will be too close to desolation. If they wanted to pull a ā€œdouble deckerā€ with another update immediately after desolation, theyā€™d have released it on the anniversary.

Yes, but for all we can see itā€™s the same itā€™s always been.

4 Likes

I remember.

7 Likes

Well, Beyond didnā€™t release on the anniversary, it was on the 14th of August. Neither did Next, which was on July 24th, about 2 weeks prior. So we canā€™t rule-out the possibility of getting an update in a few days, or atleast a teaser trailer. However, evidence in the game files suggests that it would be in September. Additionally, HG have been trying to give us more frequent updates and so far we have been getting an update every two months, suggesting that the next update would be in September also. Additionally, ā€œsomethingā€ has to come out in or before September because the gameā€™s weekend story ends and there are no more quicksilver items to give.

3 Likes

Look what got updated! :yum:

3 Likes

Yesterday. But HG does seem to be dragging their feet in pushing Experimental to Public.

3 Likes

How do you know the storyline will end in September other than the items running out? Do we have the text files for all the conversations of the weekly missions or is it some other evidence?

4 Likes

Yes. In this thread you can find the text files. Be aware that it is entering spoiler territory as all the dialog can be read.

5 Likes

Here is an updated weekly spoiler, Iā€™m still trying to get code working that will follow the mission stages and chain them into a single readable output.

This has most of the opening dialog for each week and contact info/ substanceā€¦ I will update this once I have the rest working.

UPDATED : Uploaded this as I uploaded the wrong copy, this has the other half of the initial contact dialog that was missing.

UPDATED AGAIN. Should now also have the dialog during the mission part, or some at least. I will cleanup the formatting another time once I can confirm it is accurately parsing the info. If anyone familiar with this info can look it over an see if there is an errors that would be cool. If all is good I will pull the first 25 parts of the missions next and maybe other lore if interest.

5 Likes

LAST UPDATE ā€¦ Waiting up for Agents of Shield ā€¦nerd brain bored, ran code against first 25 missions alsoā€¦seemed to workā€¦no promises for accuracy as low on energy drink and eyes getting heavy lolā€¦damn final showā€¦ but here are all 45 weeks of missions with most/all dialogs (not sure) cleaned up a bit alsoā€¦

Link same as above

7 Likes