Anniversary Update Speculation(with spoilers)

1 Like

Release dates:

PlayStation 4:
North America: 9 August 2016
Europe: 10 August 2016

Microsoft Windows:
world wide: 12 August 2016

Maybe Monday? Maybe Wednesday?

3 Likes

Online Discovery Services are off and on for me right now. Anyone else? That can sometimes be a sign that changes are happening. But prolly just my awful internet. :laughing:

1 Like

Haven’t noticed any weirdness on our end.
I get all sorts of weirdness when I have M.P. on at any time :crazy_face:

Everyone seems semi-convinced there’s going to be an anniversary update but I can’t help wonder if Desolation may have been an early aniversary update.

I hope not though…I love updates! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Working here too.

Maybe HG didn’t want to work on Sunday?

2 Likes

What if… we temporarly lose the ability to earn Quicksilver in The Nexus, and then it changes into something else that then asks for currency from Earth to then help better connect us to the simulation… you know, some $ ? And then after some amount, a mission happens to bring the Nexus Back better then ever before. Like some temporary event that lasts a month or two.

1 Like

There should be an update this week at least, if nothing more than bug fixes and house keeping. Some of the weekend stuff needs updated as some of the pointers only go to this week, not that I suspect it would break anything. It is a bit off they haven’t posted much lately, but maybe other game is taking up time.

I just hope someday we get more environment effects etc, raging fires, earthquakes, floods, lava would add some interesting experiences.

3 Likes

Nexus will become dysfunctional and turn into an MP-Raid zone in preparation of the final reset! :rofl:

1 Like

I do think something is coming this week, even if it’s just them pushing out the pc experimental patch to all platforms.

3 Likes

Nope. They will never charge us. SM said so.

1 Like
3 Likes

SM retweeted

11 Likes

Nice seeing all of the updates side by side. Thank you for posting this!

4 Likes

Sean retweeting the “bottom right hand corner lookin mighty empty” tweet is very suggestive.

6 Likes

A rearranged HUD? New scanner tech gauges? The “Toasty” guy from MK?

I have enjoyed everything they have added to the game; I am sure the upcoming update will be pleasing in the same regard.

3 Likes

It’s refering to there being an empty spot in the picture of all the updates.

2 Likes

Makes sense…but I would absolutely install the “Toasty” tech if it were available.

1 Like

Some are saying the next update is actually there, just heavily blurred. It’s definitely not totally blank so I can kinda see that.

2 Likes

Does look like something blurred out. Maybe tomorrow there will be 10 tiles on the background… prolly not though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It looks to me like the background of the whole collage is put on is a blurred image, that’s what you’re seeing.

2 Likes