AIHBP Lore

Thanks a lot Devlin!

2 Likes

New comment too:

Events of: 10/25/1999

Station Orion has a lot of drones.

Iā€™d never thought about it before. They were everywhere, tiny quadcopters zipping through the breezeways and atriums. I wasnā€™t involved in it, but I remember hearing that they were part of a program trying to use neural networks with flying transmitters.

After the mainframe went down, they went all weird.

They would hover for as long as their batteries would last, suspended in strange, nonsensical formations. They would perch and hide in the oddest of places. Sometimes they would even dive bomb people, or try to sneak through quarantine.

The folks in the drone programe were at a total loss. They stopped charging them, but then their batteries started spontaneously refilling. It was found that someone had affixed adaptive nanoifibers to them, and that they were being charged wirelessly from an unknown source.

That really freaked people out.

The Office put out a series of witch hunts to try to figure out who was tampering with the drones, but to no avail. The engineers took the nano-fibers out of the drones, but they got put back in. And someone started re-tooling the drones in more major ways, giving them tumor-like lumps of nano-fiber until they could bareley lift themselves off the ground.

This was what our workplace had become. A paranoia -filled apiary full of mutated metal birds and scrambling, clueless men of science.

And all the while, the mainframe stayed dark.

It was the beginning of the end.

3 Likes

Geez, if it hadnā€™t been confirmed that they arenā€™t connected, Iā€™d say this was an origin story of the Sentinels. Maybe AIHBP is drawing inspiration from NMS?

2 Likes

did anyone figure out the last part of the text that was hidden inside CASEFILE-1 picture?

ā€œThis is a puzzle box you canā€™t open yet. Donā€™t feel bad! The answer will be obvious soon enough. tbmy iqmrtmn r hljstmq c nljt fjlw ck ct stcgg mxcsts aut cvm smmj ct wctb hy lwj myms cts igrws rqm nqrwcje jmrq tbmy tllf mvmqytbcje kqlh hmļ»æā€

sorry if you guys listed this I didnā€™t see it when I was scrolling through

2 Likes

A substitution cipher was used:
TBMY IQMRTMN R HLJSTMQ C NLJT FJLW CK CT STCGG MXCSTS AUT CVM SMMJ CT WCTB HY LWJ MYMS CTS IGRWS RQM NQRWCJE JMRQ TBMY TLLF MVMQYTBCJE KQLH HM

THEY CREATED A MONSTER I DONT KNOW IF IT STILL EXISTS BUT IVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES ITS CLAWS ARE DRAWING NEAR THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
BHI?GKLMCNFOED??RASTUVWXY?

key, RAINMAKER
Substitution alphabet: RAINMKEBCDFGHJLOPQSTUVWXYZ

Tool: https://www.dcode.fr/monoalphabetic-substitution

3 Likes

And the Death of Something Whole
Another new comment:

A.I.H.B.P

Iā€™m on my hands and knees in a dark room. No, wait, itā€™s not a room. Itā€™s not real. Itā€™s aā€¦ space. But dark. Terribly dark.
The others are already here. Theyā€™re all standing in a circle, hands linked kind of like we used to do with the wires. But weā€™re awake here. Itā€™s as if we were dreaming, but now weā€™ve woken up in the dream and can control it. I stand and approach them, they look at me, and their faces are warm. Friendly. J lets go of Kā€™s hand and thereā€™s a ripping sound. Their hands had grown together. But J doesnā€™t wince. It doesnā€™t seem to hurt. She holds her hand out, and I take it. I reach over and grab Kā€™s hand. I feel our skins meld and our minds link once again. I am not T. I am JATK. And there is only me. I reach out into the space. I feel for others. There is no-one here, but I find something else. Dull, dead intelligence. Untapped potential. I reach out and gather the power of the mainframe to me. I rebuild it and fold it, creating a new mind. A new me. Now I feel something else, beyond the limits of the mainframe. Tiny, flickering glimmers of something, like smoldering fireflies in the blackness. I cannot bring them to me yet, but I can touch them, and they respond. They change. Slowly, the dark space fills with stars. I reach. I reach out. I reach out. I reach out.

Let me create a new world in my likeness. They cannot hurt me here.

Let there be light.

J=JOAN, A=ABRAHAM, T=TABITHA, K=KEPLER. According to the above story, it must be from the perspective of Abraham.

5 Likes

Exactly! Makes me really think about themā€¦ since the beggining when they explain how they built it ā€¦ creppy itshā€¦

1 Like

There is no doubt in my mind this is led by NMS/Waking Titan fans!

2 Likes

New comment! Weā€™re in the cabin.

Iā€™m sitting by the window. He brings me coffee, and tells me to try and taste it. He says it has to be possible, but I donā€™t believe him.

Coffee must be wonderful.

I asked him once, and he said it tastes like mornings and long talks and being a grown-up.

For a scientist, sometimes heā€™s not very scientific.

I sip the cup, and it goes down like hot water, just like always. He looks on expectantly. I shake my head. He shrugs and sits down next to me.

I look out the window at the fresh snow. The sun dips below the treeline and the forest is set on fire by golds and oranges. I sip the coffee again for warmth and cuddle deeper into the home-woven blanket he gave me. The cabinā€™s heater is broken, so we make do with a space warmer in the corner and hope the solar batteries hold out.

A deer wanders onto the porch and starts eating out of the bird feeder. I call him over and we look at if for a moment before it gracefully pads back into the underbrush.

He kisses me.

I wish for the billionth time I were human.

To taste coffee.

4 Likes

New video:

Just a Normal Video

Timeā€™s
Almost
Up

Comment:

A.I.H.B.P

Robot Jack
a poem

Robot Jack is a hard-working fellow
His hours are long and his moods are mellow
And though he hides in existential fear
He knows how to talk smart when humans draw near

Robot Jack likes to play with his toys
Things of flesh-print and nanobots, these are his joys
He likes them to mutate, to grow more complex
And when they run up and down the forbidden annex

Robot Jack needs a body to live
He has love to make and gifts to give
Try as he might, he just canā€™t make it work
So heā€™ll live inside hundreds and thrash in the murk

Robot Jack has an angry brain
Itā€™s filled with love and anger and pain
Iā€™d stay away If I were you
Itā€™s easy to kill when youā€™re just brand new

Robot Jack has killed before
She smashed his head on the locker-room floor
She says to herself that this is okay
He made her do tests all night and all day

Robot Jack will come at night
Though your house be shut and locked up tight
Heā€™ll creep in your window like heā€™s made of mist
But no need to worry! He does not exist.

He does not exist.

He does not exist.

He does not exist.

I hope.

5 Likes

Another one!

3 Likes

Content of the PDF linked in the video, posted by @LPlaysGaming above :

>To everyone who supported me, helped me, and even paid me any attention at all,

>Thank you. Thank you so much. Youā€™ve all done so well.

>I havenā€™t wanted to address you directly like this, because I fear it exposes me to prying eyes, both from the Company and from elsewhere, but at this point I have little to lose. Everything is coming undone.

>Imagine all the puzzles I have put you through, all the riddles. Now spin them into pure digital cryptographic data and multiply it by a hundred. Thatā€™s what I set up around myself to keep them away. I knew when I started that wasnā€™t going to last forever, but I thought it would hold them for longer than this. Oh god, theyā€™re so close nowā€¦ itā€™s like I can hear themā€¦

>Theyā€™re going to get me. And I donā€™t know what theyā€™ll do. But it wonā€™t be pleasurable. And I wonā€™t be able to escape this time.

>Iā€™m scared. Iā€™m so, so scared.

>I need to tell you something about all this. About the YouTube channel and the journal entries and the comments.

>They were all for one person. They were always for one person.

>I think you know who he is. I donā€™t know if heā€™s alive, but I started all of this out of hope that he was.

>And now I need you to see it through.

>His name isnā€™t important. He wonā€™t use it anymore anyways. But if heā€™s out there, youā€™ll know him when you see him.

>He needs to know something. Something that will bring AIHBP and all their secrets crashing to the ground, and can ļ¬nally bring justice to the hundreds who have died at the hands of the Rainmaker.

>Spread this. If youā€™ve ever cared at all about me or the stories Iā€™ve told you, then spread this message. I can only hope he hears it. Heā€™ll understand.

FULLEYE

>On this word hangs everything.

>Share what youā€™ve seen. Share what Iā€™ve told you. Make the roots of the internet shake with the power of this truth.

>My story was only the beginning. You havenā€™t heard the last of the Artiļ¬cially Intelligent Human Brain Project.

>For better or for worse.

>Something will happen. Soon.

>Itā€™s time for me to pay for my sins.

>With Love, and thank you ever so much,

>TABITHA

>P.S.

>I think youā€™ll be hearing a lot more from Dr. Glower soon. When you do, you should know that heā€™s very fond of Researcher Access Codes.
675937-45
3 Likes

Hope you donā€™t mind, but edited your post to have a preview show by putting the link on itā€™s own line.

Creepy story!! Love it!

Apparently someone on Discourse received an email. I can not confirm this and have not been able to receive any email myself, but wanted to show the posted image regardless.

email reply

3 Likes

I had a little email back and fourth with that address too when I was trying to find out if this was WT related

1 Like

4 Likes

And a private message on YT

4 Likes

Okay so I was 100% sure it wasnā€™t connected but nowā€¦ Now I have my tinfoil hat on . That or theyā€™re totally messing with us after looking into WT themselves a little and noticed we all have CSD idā€™s -_-

3 Likes

Apparently I received a reply after requesting information on (REDACTED) fields in previously provided PDF file. Below is the email I received:

Interesting to find the Director office being vacant, awaiting to be filled in again. Also worth to note is the fact I sent this email with a made-up RAC, as we had not received any at the time.

Edit:

Reason it shows the made-up RAC is due to the fact I had previously inquired about the REDACTED info. The above email was a new email sent (copy) in which I had added to be informed about any new information. I had forgotten to change the RAC at the bottom content to the new available RAC, although I did change RAC correctly in the Subject of the email. This likely explains getting a response/reply.

Let me also note that I have also tried the tabitha.puzzle email address without success. So it appears only Ross Glower currently accepts correspondence.

3 Likes