AIHBP Lore

you coming from the government?

EMILY is being run by the government?

OH NO!!!
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

New comment from them on the latest video:

Events of: 10/20/1999

I was right at the glass when the mainframe went down. I saw JOAN put that pager in her arm, and I remember thinking just how much we had screwed up.

She screamed, the lights went out, and everything went dark.

When emergency power came back on and we reclaimed function control from the unresponsive mainframe, the results were nothing like we ever could have imagined. All four ABs were completely indistinguishable. They had meshed so fluidly with the mainframe and each other that it was no longer useful to refer to them as individuals. They were something new entirely, a massive computer that slumbered there in the heart of our lab, contained by the quarantine and doing almost nothing.

Almost…

6 Likes

Thanks L! It’s hard for me to do it since I can’t copy/paste on PS4. I had to do all the others when I was at work, but I usually don’t have time to use the computer.

3 Likes

I finally had a chance to read through it all. Thanks @MacForADay ans @LPlaysGaming for posting the messages.

I have to agree that at first glance this does not seem to be NMS related. However, it was still an interesting read.

If this is NMS related, perhaps this could be an original story for the “bad guy” that I think the game needs eventually (a competing AI). There was some NMS lore about someone in the room the Atlas was housed in. Perhaps it could be one if these interfacing mechanical units?

2 Likes

If we were to consider that this was connected to NMS or WT, I think this is either the origin story of the Korvax and the Korvax Convergence, or the creation of a more sinister AI that could be the cause of Emily’s “Process Terminated”. Probably not, but it seems believable.

2 Likes

The problem I have with it , it is not the same tone.

1 Like

Seeing that we already saw the origins of the Korvax with the Echoes part of Waking Titan, I would suspect the later as more likely.

And I agree @zsigmond, it does have a different tone, which lends to my first thought of it not being related.

2 Likes

Very true. Waking Titan was hopeful of a bright future with a benevolent Singularity, while this is about an abomination being created instead. However, No Man’s Sky lore does have a very dark and sinister side to it; case in point: abandoned building and exotic planet lore.

2 Likes

Just a note, there seems to be a possibility of the Korvax being the antagonists; as there are multiple places where it is hinted that they have a much more sinister side in Atlas Rises.

3 Likes

AIHBP just uploaded another video! Anyone care to help decipher it so we can get more lore?

2 Likes

Hey everyone! What about the video ‘reject’?
Did someone find something about it?

1 Like

Looks like number to text conversion, resulting in a mediafire website :wink:

Edit: Seems easy, but then something does not add up, considering the mediafire url formatting.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/<15 characters>/<filename>
Don’t see any clue, leaving too many options to try find a valid url … great!
http www mediafire com file g ng jjs xgvt lockerlog pdf

2 Likes

I have added further updates to my video with messages from a Twitter user who may be linked to A.I.H.B.P and also a new comment from Orbit TV saying he does know for certain it’s not WT.

UPDATE 2: Orbit TV has said the following regarding A.I.H.B.P - “No, I’m not involved. I done a little research into it and found it was not related to Waking Titan.” AND “Believe me when I say, I am 100% sure this is not Waking Titan. I can’t comment anymore.”

UPDATE 3: I have received a message on Twitter from a potential insider stating the following “I have been following and decoding the AIHBP YouTube channel since the beginning, and I was lucky enough to have TABITHA contact me (I’m a very active member of the AIHBP Discord). TABITHA is now using me as an easier way to communicate with the outside world. TABITHA wishes for me to inform you that she is not related to any video game, and that she is non-fictional.”

4 Likes

What about the video that had the “this will come in handy later” code? Or one of the other videos?

2 Likes

I was already convinced this was not WT related. Regardless, still fun to do the puzzles and been following for some time. We may hope there is a clue to ‘fix’ the url, or the puzzle could be faulty.
I don’t think the video you linked has a clue, “REJECT THE SINGULARITY” (Base64), but maybe the clue can be found elsewhere. We shall find out …

4 Likes

Thanks L, it’s good to know for sure. I’m still going to follow AIHBP because I really like the story.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m the guy who posted this thing to reddit.

What do you guys think of the story so far? I’ve mainly been working with the discord and they’re pretty focused on puzzle solving rather than lore theorizing.

3 Likes

I really like the lore. As I’ve said previously, it bears a lot of resemblance to our own ARG, which focuses on a benevolent, yet fearfully powerful, Singularity. AIHBP seems to be more about an abomination made from AI and humanoid robots, but only time will tell how it develops.

1 Like

The next video has uploaded. Their titles and descriptions are getting creepier.

Maybe this one is key to fixing the Mediafire link people couldn’t get to work before?

2 Likes

Yes it is. I do believe the last puzzle was incomplete/faulty, which makes sense considering the description. We now have a solution:

SPOILER!

```LockerLog

Specimen File: EXOS-???
Station (REDACTED)*
Locker # (REDACTED)

Specimen EXOS-??? is a fusion of four standard EXOS-28 units: (REDACTED), (REDACTED), (REDACTED), and (REDACTED). EXOS-??? appears to utilize the adaptive nano-fiber technology inherent in the tissue of EXOS-28 to unify the flesh, bones, and nerves of the four units.

The units are merged in a haphazard fashion- that is, seemingly without any pattern. The body parts seem to be “phased” through each other, overlapping and connecting with very little structural mutation.

EXOS-??? is no longer active. Eyewitness reports claim that at one point, EXOS-??? was active, and made belabored attempts at locomotion along with strange, nonverbal vocalizations. Analysis of EXOS-???’s AB control decks has yielded no concrete information. No security feeds exist of EXOS-???’s creation or activity. EXOS-??? seemingly deactivated of its own accord very soon after its creation.

In direct contradiction of company protocol outlined in Memo-2, the Office of the Director has recommended that EXOS-??? be retained for continued research. EXOS-??? is to be returned immediately to locker # (REDACTED) post-testing.

For more information, query the Office of the Director with your RAC number.

*This file has been redacted for long-term storage. If you require any information seemingly removed from this document, contact the Office of the Director with your RAC number.

5 Likes