AIHBP Lore

Email correspondence between TABITHA and Discord user XMarksTheSpot

2 Likes

AIHBP Discord user XMarksTheSpot received the following through email with the title as below and a link to the YouTube discussion page:

A.I.H.B.P.

1 second ago

//BEGIN TRANSCRIPT//

"...tbmqm ilhms rjltbmq ose video logs had been destroyed."
"No. Log 8 was retained."
"Why?"
"The Office requested it personally."
"So a log clearly displaying JATK has gone missing."
"That's the long and short of it."
"So... when does something happen?"
"Whenever he wants it to."

"Nothing to do but wait."

//end tranrsitrokf//
1 Like

New reply on the YouTube Discussion page

A.I.H.B.P

1 day ago

"Nature endows us with three  reactions to stimuli."
RAGE
FEAR
LOVE
RAGE
FEAR 
LOVE
RAGE
FEAR
LOVEļ»æ
2 Likes

Hi guys, this is the first time I create a topic, I only want you to share your thoughts about this channel, L plays gaming mentioned in one of his videos and I think is related somehow to NMS. 2 new videos today, some news/waking titan update incoming?

There have been thoughts about AIHBP being related to Waking Titan or No Manā€™s Sky, but it has been confirmed to not be related at all. @LPlaysGaming had received a message on Twitter on January 10th, 2018, from Discord user XMarksTheSpot, who had been selected by Tabitha as a contact to the outside world. The message confirms AIHBP not being related. See the reply in this topic:

This can further be confirmed and referenced with the Google Doc I posted earlier:

It is however an interesting ARG and I thank you for informing us about the 2 new videos posted on YouTube. Feel free to catch up with the info in this topic.

AIHBP continued ā€¦

1 Like

Michael needs help. He has created a Twitter account (@FindMichael_929)

Current Tweets:

3 Likes

Our AIHBP contact, Discord user XMarksTheSpot, received the following email using Ross Glowerā€™s email address:

3 Likes

I had just unsubscribed from that channel, thinking its ARG was over, thanks for letting me know it was active again.

1 Like

Another new video has been posted to YouTube.

A.I.H.B.P
Published on 17 Mar 2018

Again, might wanna turn up the speed

If you have any idea how time loss works, please let me know

Twitter: @Find_Michael929
Email: ross.glower@gmail.com

1 Like

Another new video posted on YouTube.

A.I.H.B.P
Published on 19 Mar 2018

Iā€™m very tired

3 Likes

Hi, I think you didnā€™t noticed, there is a web on the video (LockerLog) .
Also there is a blank space wich I think it could be another web to download a file.

The person called Michael, who is locked in a room with this computer, is basically showing us all the info we had already been presented with. You can read back up to see what you missed to get fully up to speed.

Michael is looking for a password to the other user account, and maybe, he has found it with FULLEYE, as that was more or less the last we previously heard about. Awaiting anything new to get AIHBP to kick off againā€¦

1 Like