- Fixed a visual issue with particles when using HDR.
- Improved rendering of stars.
- Prevent damage to player owned freighter cargo pods.
- Added new Dreadnaught warp effect.
- Fixed an issue which caused incorrect multitools to be available at Sentinel Pillars.
- Fixed an issue which could result in a ship found at an Atlas Beacon to disappear (experimental only).
Wow. Took a while for them to fix that one. Will test it out today
- Expanded the list of completed objectives shown in the mission log.
- Fixed an issue with rewards when practicing language with Autophage.
- Fixed an issue which caused the ship inventory to be out of range.
- The Outlaw faction milestone for killing traders has been replaced with a milestone for raiding freighters.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Autophage-related missions from appearing in the story catalogue.
- Fixed a rare issue that could allow the player to fall through the floor upon loading.
Seems they fixed SeenData. It wasn’t saving the 3rd array (atleast in mine) showing Autophage story progression.
Loaded experimental, resaved and there is was lol.
Now if they could fix a couple of the other buggy ones we would be all set.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the starting Multi-Tool to be green instead of orange.
- Fixed a rare issue that could allow frigates to attempt to call the player when they were not in a starship.
- Fixed an issue that caused Multi-Tools to appear too small within the UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Quicksilver Synthesis Companion to be difficult to interact with.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause multiple “Current Mission” paths to draw on the Galaxy Map.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to summon the Space Anomaly in inappropriate locations.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Multi-Tool reload animation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ByteBeat songs and message module messages from being correctly uploaded as part of a base.
- A multiplayer status message is now sent when feeding a creature.
- Upgraded the Havok implementation to 2023.
- Support has been added for Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Ukrainian text in multiplayer chat.
- Fixed an issue that could cause derelict freighters to be inaccessible on Mac.
- Fixed an issue that prevented terrain manipulation from working correctly on Mac.
- Fixed an issue affecting Mac users with an x64 processor.
- Fixed a number of issues related to texture streaming on Mac.
- Introduced a significant visual improvement to particle rendering on Nintendo Switch.
- Introduced a number of signification visual improvements and performance optimisations for FSR2 on Switch.
- Fixed a number of visual issues when taking screenshots in Photo Mode on Switch.
- Fixed a number of issues with foveated rendering of terrain edits on PSVR2.
- Improved the latency of eye tracking for foveated rendering on PSVR2.
- Fixed a number of issues with the foveated rendering of particle systems on PSVR2.
- Fixed an issue that could cause flickering on the logo and legal notices screen during boot on PSVR1 and PSVR2.
- Fixed a PCVR input issue that prevented players from tapping on the wrist menus in Build mode.
- Fixed a number of control issues when using a Windows Mixed Reality VR headset.
- Introduced a performance optimisation for PC related to shader management.
- Introduced a significant memory optimisation.
- Introduced an optimisation for player animations.
- Fixed a crash related to networking.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the node hierarchy.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when quitting to the save select screen.
- Fixed a rare crash related to animation.
- Fixed a rare crash related to metadata loading.
- Fixed a number of rare crashes related to memory allocation.
It’s nice when they fix the one thing that’s been bugging you.
I hope they fixed the pirate dreadnaught battle getting stuck after you wiped the dreadnaught out. Its annoying.
A friend of mine found that if you also take out all of the pirate frigates that the continuous wave of pirates will stop. We have tested it on PS4 and PS5 only. The text in the corner is often still wrong but at least you can move around without being attacked every minute or so.
- Fixed a crash on machines with an AMD graphics card.
- Fixed a issue that caused players to fall through collision on the Anomaly.