Worth looking at

Can’t the token by something like the combination of the token he wrote and the discoveries he named?
like: 540B122DC6F5014EF4E33137419141DD

its the face picture

I don’t know how long the video is a it says it’s a live stream when I connect… but I sure as peanuts aren’t going to sit and watch it. As I said, all signs point to him being a troll.

Feel free to use the information I provided however you want though, just don’t blame me :slight_smile:

its like 10 seconds long lol

I got it! I combined it with what Priathic had and made the letters lowercase:
https://clyp.it/5muilih3?token=540b122dc6f5014ef4e33137419141dd

1 Like

That’s what the NMS mod mentioned in the thread I linked.

A likely troll.

wow. how can you download it?

Man I tried the same thing and it didnt work… Must have copy pasted it wrong

here’s a better picture of the link cobratv shared.

ffs LMAO Priathic its not a long video… no blame execpt not seeing the length
of the vid lol agian for those that pay attention to detail… he has the remixed songs… only one place to get them… cassette tapes mailed to the mods… they uploaded theirs on the 8th… he used his on the 5th… does not take 10 min of watching his stream to figure that out lol

1 Like

I don’t understand the vid you are talking about, the link you posted is to a live channel, I watched for about 10 mins of him flying around and warping and not really doing much, so I gave up :slight_smile: II just worked off the screenshot you provided.

someone should download this and speed it up
I can’t do it with my connection

it owouldn’t let me download, I have recorded the first 9 mins but it seemed to go on longer.

it’s 45 minutes long

Okay so the audio had this in it, still think they’re trolling, but a bit bored so thought I’d indulge it:

1 Like

Thats portal again isn’t it but with a bunch of other numbers at the back?

Left Channel:

Right Channel

Anyways…

okay, this looks…fun

Base 64? I bet we enter all of it and it ends up saying LOL or something.