What next?

Sure enough mistakes can be made and slip through, but at the same time I expect them to pay close attention to what they put out there, especially for a company specialized in ARGs. So sure enough I will not just easily rub it off as a mistake.

There is a lot of intentional ambiguity… if they do some impressive stuff to clear it up in the next two phases this will be good, if they don’t it’s going to make a negative backlash, it already is today…

A lot of new people around here, carrying a lot of that post-nms launch negativity with them in regards to thinking waking titan is done and it was a let down or it may turn out to be a let down etc etc…

I thought we were safe from knee jerk reactions born from ignorance here but I guess it IS the internet after all.

Guys chill, keep expectations low, enjoy the ARG for what it is. We made it through phase one, sure we didnt get any more insight in to the ARGS fiction. But we got a sign off from Sean “S.M”, we got confirmation that its all about update 1.3, and we know it is definitely a three part ARG as was theorized previously by the three pages/rows of sigils.

For NMS fans this was a fantastic PDF that verified a lot of thigns for people. If you’re jsut here for the ARG and its fiction then I can understand your disappointment, but rejoice in the fact there IS more to come, and anticipate when we might here from Emily again.

Serials, can we get @mimi, @Gruffham or @MisterB to please contact us ASAP if theyve been in touch with emily since or shortly before her disappearance.

12 Likes

I have loved the ARG up to this week…

Misstep #1: Howard Stern Absolutely no reason to force the community to listen to that crap to get clues.

Misstep #2: after the past really well thought out websites and puzzles with video releases, you have a useless website, and no new reveals.

You can defend them all you want, it wont change the fact that they are going to lose people and interest with this strategy… If they want to keep the momentum and excitement they need to keep people engaged. That’s all im saying.

natural selection… only the toughest survive

Never say a website is useless until an ARG is over :wink:

7 Likes

So I just checked what happend on Friday June 16th, 2017. We did receive one of the pdf files with the same date:

I believe this was when we had the Multiverse-75 website opened.
Waking Titan Wiki - Multiverse

2 Likes

Look who surfaces… Where is Emily?

After you answer that, understand were talking about this weeks “episode” not the future as a whole

Also interesting that Multiverse unlocked the video where Elizabeth Leighton congratulates us!

Emily is most likely having some noddles somewhere.
And this episode might not be over until the fat lady sings. Hopefully not on Howard Stern’s show.

7 Likes

what are noddles?

I really enjoyed Phase 1 of the ARG. The sci-fi theme works really well with an ARG. It was interesting to find out the backstory behind Atlas. I can’t wait to find out more about Elizabeth Leighton and to see what the next NMS update will hold. Also, really enjoyed this forum. Thank you to everyone who worked on this project!

If the NMS update is coming soon then I’m guessing phase 2 will start just before the following update.

2 Likes

“Noddles” Its when a baby nods like one of those bobble head things people have in cars. @Balmoth will confirm this but he does not have the answers to your other questions.

In all reality though, its a typo of noodles. Who is also the guitarist in The Offspring. Who are a band on earth. Which is in SPACE.

1 Like

Well that depends on who you ask.
American call everything Noodles.
British tend to know the diference between Noodles and Pasta.

3 Likes

It aint over yet. Where is everyone getting this from?!

2 Likes

“Myriad API #09121” and “Engineering Notes Alpha-2621”

I think we need to find out what these are.

3 Likes

@Balmoth I thought you were friends with Emily?

At least I won’t be losing my noodles for a while now. At least not until Waking Titan decides to continue with new puzzles.

Well she never accepted my friend request in FB. But what does Emily have to do with it all ?

2 Likes

I wish we knew what was a puzzle and wasnt…