Weekly updates

I don’t think there’s any kind of mission that is completable for 4 early players that isn’t completable for a late-game player.

Or they might just be “community events” Elite:Dangerous style. Those mostly just consist of many players working towards a single goal that doesn’t really require coordination or closer cooperation. Stuff like “Space station X needs n thousand Ys delivered during next week”.

2 Likes

They are probably so busy on patching that the most likely scenario is that they put the community events aside for now! :wink:

2 Likes

The official statement was some time after the release of NEXT. I’m not sure where I saw that one week first, but I can’t remember it being included in any official statements. They knew full well that they would be busy patching for the first month or so.

Personnaly I don’t think it’s a big deal. We are currently all so busy finding out new things (mostly bugs but oh well…) on legacy saves, or new starts that I can’t really hold it against them…
We’ve got 1.51 & 1.52… I think they are just working thei socks out for us!

Imagine a community event completely bugged? Nahh-… let’s have some patience! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Totally agree! Let em fix all the bugs first, before we worry about the weekly community events.

What’s important to me is the building parts being fixed

2 Likes

How do you get quicksilver? I have not seen any mention of it in-game?
Edit: never mind, reddit answered my question.

1 Like