Warping always aims towards my base

PC (Steam) version 2.06c with existing NEXT save

Tried to fly from planet towards my Freighter near a Space Station. Every time I initiated warp speed, it turns towards my base planet side. Warp speed itself works, but I can’t get it to aim where I wish to go. Selecting (tag) the freighter as target or even the space station did not solve it either. For some reason my ship just wants to go home instead.

6 Likes

Same issue is present when heading to my base but the Anomaly is nearby. Other waypoints cause issues as well.

5 Likes

I experienced this same bug last night and I’m playing on Ps4.
It feels like this bug was introduced with a recent patch.

1 Like

Like any no mans sky bug it’s secretly an intended feature.

• Ships can now experience being Home sick :smile:

(apparently I meant to post this, days ago, and then didn’t. Until I came in here and etarc reminded me I was typing something before a bus or an adorable dog passed by)

2 Likes

I have this issue on PC as well unless the Anomaly is nearby…then all roads lead to the Nexus.

1 Like

This issue popped up when I loaded my older PS4 p/death save.
After visiting another system, with another old base, the issue appears to have corrected itself.

2 Likes

Out of likes.!

I’ve had this happen to me a couple of times just recently too. It happened once or twice before during NEXT. Though I never reported it as I was able to play and just went to the location slowly.
It seemed to happen only when I tried boosting to the icon.

3 Likes