Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

For the longest time, people kept calling it Walking Titan.

5 Likes

I may or may not have made that mistake when I decided to get involved in the whole thing.

3 Likes

That certainly is more apt at the moment, in a hurry-up-and-wait kind of way. :smile:

1 Like

Honestly the first few days I was involved i kept calling it Walking titan

Side Note- I kind of like walking titan as a name better lol

2 Likes

I really hope that everyone will get his Atlas pass soon so we can keep on going and start the hype train again!
Something I was wondering about , I am sure the idea has been discussed already, but the same way we had to unlock 2500 passes everytime, maybe only 2500 has been sent yet?
10st glyph=2500 passes /phoenix
11th glyph=2500 passes/ new word? live drop?
12th glyph=2500 passes/ emily?
13th glyph=2500 passes/ final step?

I had a look to the atlas passes report sheet, and only 35% (maybe more now) has been sent.
If we compare the time we had to wait to see 35% of them (maybe more now) a 100% would now maybe take too long.

Again, sorry if anything of that has been discussed already, just trying to spend time with you guys while anything is unlocked and back on track!!

Cheers!

Edit: 32% has been sent now.

1 Like

Same. Only for me I thought it was Walking Titan for like a week or two. It wasn’t until I watched a video where the person kept saying it; wrong, I thought, but then it turned out they were right and I had been misreading the title the whole time. :grin:

Edit: We should start a poll for how many people thought it was Walking Titan at some point and how many people still feel like that’s what it should be.

3 Likes

I’m huge into the walking dead so I guess that’s why I love the name so much but also walking titan makes it sounds like there’s a great huge monster out there walking around.

1 Like

I’m a military vet, so I’m used to “Hurry up and wait” :smiley:

9 Likes

Me too. Hurry up and wait is definitely the military norm lol.

3 Likes

Wake me in 10.000 years when the ARG Picks back up.

6 Likes

Me when the wait is overgiphy

13 Likes

HELLO absolutely new to this but I was playing with the console on the web site. I typed in Wake and it said “already running”

Then portal and a very interesting thing popped up, a nice poem of sorts.
"The traveler awoke beneath the shadow of a red star.
Through the lonely cosmos they fled,
Yearning for purpose.

They found an anomaly, an aberration,
A door to the heavens, no gek,no vy,keen,
No Korvax could see it. Only the Traveller
Could perceive the portal, though they did not know how to step through.

They did not know the secret language,
The gylphs. They did not yet grasp
The price of the final truth."

4 Likes

Unfortunately, none of this is new.
If you’re interested in catching up, I recommend this page: Waking Titan - Game Detectives Wiki

It is a nice poem tho, isn’t it.

4 Likes

Yes. It’s hard to figure this stuff out. What’s the most relevant piece of new info. It’s been years since I did arg but I’m up for the challenge

1 Like

I was just checking inside the game’s art book, and I noticed that we finally saw a very few buildings that are drawn!
I wonder if one of these will be a new feature!

16 Likes

I created a recap of the most recent events and information regarding the second season of WT. The wiki posted by @HypoLord is also my go-to for surface information. Hope it helps. :slight_smile:
Waking Titan: Season 2 Part 1 - Atlas Passes & NYC Live Drop | GAMES - YouTube

6 Likes

My thoughts on the “missing” update and the lack of new Waking Titan information. Thought it was about time I discussed this… :smiley:

6 Likes

Just leaving this here. Found yesterday in an abandoned building on a Gek planet. There may be no connection, but well, you know how the human brain loves to see patterns even when none are implicit.

6 Likes

I think you may have uncovered something important. The entire staff of Hello Games have been asleep since the 21st of January.

12 Likes

They deserve a rest after such a marathon of updates, poor wee things! ;`)

5 Likes