Videos 📹

4 Likes

Hey folks,

New here but just wanted to let you know about my new NMS series “Voyage of the Ark Royal”.

It’s survival mode but with a twist: no teleporting or ship summoning. I’m hoping to collaborate with other players to do some multiplayer and would be very interested in feedback as well.

8 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Uhm… that’s a branch, not a server…

2 Likes

Semantics aside, it doesn’t change how exciting it is.

2 Likes

Good video mac, awesome work on the speed of the news updates! Just a quick note, the updated thing was a branch rather than a server. A lot of people went after you when you successfully leaked part of the Origins update (Let us know if that source says anything else :wink:), so just be careful about wording, since that could attract a lot of unwanted attention. Good content and speedy delivery as always!

4 Likes

Uuh… Semantics? It’s like calling a well a window! :rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ok, that image is hilarious!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey kids!

I’ll be streaming today at 4PM EST time as part of my Voyage of the Ark Royal series. I’ve committed to a survival mode playthrough with no base/station teleporting and no craft summoning. Today I’ll go through the method I’ve worked out to navigate manually using Pilgrim Star Path, the Wiki and the Galactic Atlas. Should be interesting and challenging!

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Going to be a pain to find, unless they have a backup somewhere or possibly recorded where they got it from. The 99 decal comes with the nose type.
On a side note: I was like … SHOW THE SHIP, not yourself please!

3 Likes