Videos 📹

No Man’s Sky Videographers!

Our journey continues with yet another sci-fi…

Guy asks for a ℞.—Doc says: “Dude, it ain’t writer’s block; It’s traveller's overwhelm!”

Diagnosis reads: “Gameplay, paintings, poems, music, spoilers, majestically bazaar, simplistic, probabilistic, soothing/sublime, adorably monstrous, dangerously cute, joint exploration, solo contemplation, popular, should be popular, probably a good reason not to be popular, that time when the game glitched and ProcGen melted before you as you watched your 16 cohorts be catapulted into dual singularity, Mother Atlas and her Sentinel Minions, ok I made all that up myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, just simple stuff and whatever…”—Dr Crim CSD | ℞ reads: “Creative Sub-Category

Purge thy Sanity!

May the force be with thy trigger finger :selfie:

2 Likes
7 Likes

Well, it’s that time of the year!

Here is a video that was brought to my attention by someone from a wonderful group of creative NMS players. Enjoy!

Reddit: u/xxxMissFantasy u/binoscope u/3dKraeshunz

4 Likes

Kanaji (aka Kanaju) has an interesting personal “tier ranking” of No Man’s Sky updates using NMS in-game update “Classes”.

He also mentions and shows a couple of alternate update “covers” that were designed but not used.

5 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

… not sure where best to add this…

I recently viewed a nice “This was No Man’s Sky” 1. 00 to 1.13 video.

It’s a great retrospective. I’d forgotten about the “dots and dashes” atmospheric floaters. At the time I wondered if they were an allusion to Morse Code.

The sparse flora and fauna would seem odd to today’s new players.

6 Likes

PSVR2 experience for those wanting more info

5 Likes
7 Likes

My assumption is that No Man’s Sky won’t go for anything lascivious or off-color. The Hello Games crew avoids even suggestive names for items, for example.

But I know the answer.
Phonetically, the middle finger is “Foxtrot Uniform”

Confirmed… Special dancing uniforms are coming!!!.
:joy:

6 Likes

1.4.2023 :rofl:
Good try @MacForADay :joy:

5 Likes

2 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

You probably just summoned her… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

She spies with her … eye.

Uh. Oh

6 Likes

Initializing dreamer for extraction …

6 Likes
1 Like

I have followed Kanaji (Kanaju) ever since I saw his first video.

I enjoy this thoughtful commentary and excellent information. It’s a completely different approach from all the “watch me play” and play tips videos.

2 Likes