Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

Yep, missed it :-/
Maybe I should give more notice, like 4 or 5 days instead of 24 hours. I think I’m going to move the file sharing over to discord soon. That would make things a little easier at least (I think). Something that can push notifications to let people know of these things.

Not sure when I’ll do the next, but you’ll know!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate it when that happens!! lol. Next time for sure!

2 Likes

Time lapse from the stream!

4 Likes

I found a really cool planet today with a landscape that’s great for exploration. I think I’'m gonna stay here for a while :smile:

7 Likes

Is that in Euclid?? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s in Eissentam :no_mouth:… And I’m finding it’s also one of those planets that is covered in buildings everywhere.

2 Likes

Sometimes feel bad harvesting calium, because they bounce around and try to roll away. :worried:

2 Likes

Waypoints… posted on my youtube channel…

4 Likes

Who has seen this before? I ran across this Log in a Vy’keen Space Station. This really peeking my interest!
The ATLAS shows the player a simulation of its life - the birth of the Atlas.

5 Likes

I have seen it. All the Rememberance lore is very, very interesting.

1 Like

Man. I am so behind on everything! There is so much to experience! I freaking love this game.
I haven’t even looked at the NMS wiki pages in a while. I bet that’s all be documented, huh?

4 Likes

I have it documented as part of the Core Story, called Epilogue in the source files.
Here is a direct link: Epilogue (spoilers!)

1 Like

You’ve been recruited! (no, not by the Star league…)

6 Likes

Just in time for the holidays! It’s the Santa’s Workshop base!

10 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

I love this upside down house! Seeing the npc’s like that almost makes me dizzy :rofl:

1 Like

Nice Wonka quote!

3 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes