Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

5 Likes
6 Likes

Some Waking Titan predictions mixed in with the newest base showcase.

5 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Hello Ladies & Gents!
After spending 50 hours on my No Man’s Sky new save, I am currently in sleep mode until the “Next” update.
For those who are interested, I’ll be streaming “Surviving Mars” tonight !
I think it could be a great game with nice dynamics! Let’s test it!

6 Likes

About to go live on twich @inzanie484 come watch as we discuss games , No Mans Sky Next and My never ending quest.

1 Like
7 Likes

I don’t know how to get this thread from the Steam NMS Discussions to show up properly but here is a video of a base that is also a lore-inspired monument to “The Coalition of Disconnected Travellers” everywhere:
Base 1: Applied Science Outreach.

This is not my base. I love what they did with the ceiling light components. I felt badly for them that after 12 hours there were no responses on the thread.

2 Likes

That’s Steam for you. It’s a generally unpleasant place, and the moderators are useless (or, more likely, they’re told to be useless). I don’t post there any more.

2 Likes

Unpleasant depends on the game. Steam forces every game published on Steam to have their own discussion forum. It is up to the game developer studio to assign moderators/officers or do it themselves (developers). Steam only has global moderators, who are not involved with the discussion forums at all. So it honestly depends on the game’s discussion forum you visit. Some actually have proper moderation, others have none.

Having no responses to a discussion at all, of course has nothing to do with moderation. Just shows that nobody has shown interest to comment for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Having ineffective moderation means that a lot of otherwise interested players will stay away. Even if they lurk, they won’t post.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you on that, bad moderation or none at all, will keep users away or inactive. Plenty of those around on Steam. I should have likely mentioned the specific discussion forum where this specific topic links to. It is on No Man’s Sky’s discussion forum, which does have a large community of active users.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Marlon Brando- On the Waterfront- (1954) I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
This base reminds me of this retro game

5 Likes

Now,if we can just scan ourselves into NMS…:smiley:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Wow, that’s like Echo from the first WT, which could make a digital version of people just from 5 mins of audio of their voice.

1 Like

New recap from last week with all the PAX East stuff!

8 Likes