Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Thats pretty cool.
I’ll have to go visit that one.
Pity it fills with water. Be very cool if underwater bases were an actual thing.
Thanks for the vid Mac, I watch most of them but never tend to comment.
Enjoy your work :grin::+1:

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

Here we go… hold onto your helmets, Travellers!

8 Likes

I saw this on YouTube and thought it was cool. Apparently this is a glitch that can happen when you install this mod on PC. So, it’s not exactly legit, but it’s still cool anyway.

5 Likes

Note

This is a new topic specifically meant for user generated Video content, (live) Streams, and Podcasts. Basically the new and improved YouTube megathread. This topic has been created to give such content its own well deserved place on the forum in an attempt to better organise. It also prevents possible duplicate posts, or posts in an archived topic (see OP). The below topic now no longer contains video or streaming content and should be posted here instead.

For all your wonderful No Man’s Sky Screenshots and Art:

Quite a few topics and replies have been moved/merged into this new topic. Too many to contact everyone individually, but I assume the notification system has taken care of this.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I am sure it will all work out just fine :wink:

3 Likes

Makes sense to have each of the excellent art effort types in its own thread. Thanks @DevilinPixy :+1:

2 Likes

Posting on behalf of NMS Discord user Wijllie-De Pee who found a new glitch in No Man’s Sky to speed up farming!

Deserves to be credited.

Sky ARC inc.

Make sure to read the full description that comes with the video, where the glitch is explained in detail.
While at it, leave a like :wink:

7 Likes

Well this is a super useful glitch, I think I may have actually accidentally done this once and not realised.

I’m currently sitting on 200,000,000 in my survival game which is more money than I’ve ever had at once across any of my game saves, so I think I can pass on this for now, but will have to remember it should I start a new journey :smiley:

3 Likes

Wanted to share this video, because it shows some great and inspiring creations from members in the NMS community.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Happy belated Anniversary! :gift: :tada: I really enjoy your coverage of creative bases. It allows me to see things I would otherwise miss. Thank you for sharing. :smiley:

4 Likes

This makes sense. Faster than light portal travel.

1 Like
8 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Another video with music, bipeds are surprisingly fun to fight. I hope this update makes biped encounters waay more frequent. :slight_smile:

7 Likes